[INVOICES UP!] Matsui's First Ever Trailer Park Mamma Lowball [OVER]

WV Matsui

CAG Newbie
Thank you all for participating in my first lowball and making it a success!

The totals are listed below within the spoiler tag. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a pm. Please send all payments via PayPal (You pay fees) to [email protected] Please send me a PM once your payment has been completed along with your address. I plan on shipping all of these the first part of next week. Please note that if you were charged extra for shipping it was mentioned in the details listed under the event details of the initial spoiler tag. Please note that I am not making money on shipping. If you were charged extra due to a boxed set etc it will be sent priority. All others will be shipped via USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation.

My two Canadians and CollectorGuy00 - I will be in touch to work out your shipping!

Thanks again everyone!

TOTALS/INVOICES

Z7enz
Singularity - $6
Black Elite Controller* - $12
Shipping – TBD

KD19982
Rage - $15
Halo Reach - $12
Fruit Ninja - $5
Shipping $3.50
TOTAL - $35.50

Edwin29
Brutal Legend - $4
Medieval Moves - $10
Mario Bros Arcade Classics - $8
Shipping $6.50
TOTAL - $28.50

DudeImGodly
Rock Band 2 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

Blank Earth
Alpha Protocol - $4
Shipping $3.50
TOTAL - $7.50

CollectorGuy00
Red Faction Guerilla - $5
Goonies - $1
24 Season 1-4 Collector Set* - $1
Shipping – TBD
TOTAL – TBD

Bastiartadi
Transformers WFC - $13
Shipping – TBD
TOTAL – TBD

Josh5890
Bulletstorm LE - $8
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $11.50

Blazenumb1 - PAID
Resistance - $3
Training Day - $1
A Knights Tale - $1
Longest Yard - $1
Shipping - $7.50
TOTAL - $14

Jjbadboy32
NBA 2k12 DLC - $1
TOTAL - $1

Setherial
Deus Ex Tach Pack - $2
Simpsons 1 - $5
Simpsons 2 - $8
Simpsons 3 - $7
Simpsons 4 - $8.50
Simpsons 6 - $7
Shipping - $12
TOTAL – $49.50

The Lord of Awesome
Metroid - $5
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $8.50

Canvasch
Move charger* - $5
Shipping - $6
TOTAL - $11

Wchillnman
NEW Blaster* - $2
Planes Trains & Automobiles - $1
Shipping - $8.50
TOTAL - $11.50

Xgrimx
Meet the Fockers - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

Thefurrypanda
King of Queens Season 7 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

Laothan
Family Guy Season 1 - $1
Family Guy Season 2 - $1
Family Guy Season 3 - $1
Shipping - $12
TOTAL - $15

Ryoga79
Saved by the bell Seasons 1 & 2 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

Bling147
Grey’s Anatomy Season 1 - $1
Shipping - $3.50
TOTAL - $4.50

COME ONE COME ALL TO MATSUI'S FIRST EVER TRAILER PARK MAMMA LOWBALL!
Rules
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs that are listed on anyone's Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 60 positive trader feedback at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3.50 *Each additional item will be $1.50
----- All items will be shipped with delivery confirmation in padded envelope or small box -------
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will adjust shipping.
* If you end with a lot of things, I will adjust shipping as well
* Items listed with an * will cost a bit more to ship. No more than $5.25 for priority for smaller items and a bit more for the larger items)
* No shipping will be charged for email delivery of DLC and Avatar codes
* NO international shipping (sorry)
* If a CAG buys all of the Simpson sets they will be shipped via priority medium flat rate box at $12 or variable Priority Shipping to their home (sometimes cheaper)
* If a CAG buys all 3 of the Family Guy box sets they will also be sent priority medium flate rate box at $12 or variable Priority Shipping to their home (sometimes cheaper)
*Will ship to Canada. Buyer must pay the shipping difference.
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal (No gift, Buyer pays fee)

The Bids/What's Left (Open to offers for leftover items!)
:360: Games
1. Singularity - Complete, played once - like new - $6 z7enZ
2. Rage - SEALED - Anarchy edition with extra DLC and Sewer Missions and slip cover - $15 KD19982
3. Brutal Legend - like new - opened but never played - $4 edwin29
4. Halo Reach - Game on demand code - full game - $12 KDR19982
5. Fruit Ninja Kinect - Game on demand code - full game - $5 KD19982
6. Rock Band 2 - Very Good - GS sticker - $1 DudeImGodly
7. Alpha Protocol - Like New - Played once - Complete - $4 Blank Earth

:ps3: Games
8. Red Faction Guerilla - Great condition - complete - $5 CollectorGuy00
9. Transformers War for Cybertron - Like New - complete - $13 bastiartadi
10. Bulletstorm Limited Edition - SEALED - $8 Josh5890
11. Medieval Moves - Deadmund's Quest - Like New - complete - $10 Edwin29
12. Resistance: Fall of Man - Like New - Not for resale tag (from dual pack) - $3 blazenumb1

:ps3: Removed
13. Removed

DLC
14. :ps3: Rage Anarchy DLC
15. :ps3: Rage Sewer Missions
16. :ps3: NBA 2K12 Golden State and Kings legendary teams $1 jjjbadboy32
17. :ps3: Deus Ex Tactical Enhancement Pack - $2 setherial
18. :ps3: Removed DS2 Online Code - No longer available - (there were no bids)
61. :ps3: Batman Arkham City Catwoman code

19. :360: Halo Avatar item - Banshee
20. :360: Grunt Funeral Skull
21. :360: Master Cheif Male Avatar
22. :360: 48 hour XBL code
23. :360: 48 hour XBL code
24. :360: Foam Finger Avatar item

:NES:
25. Metroid - cart only - Like new! - $5 The Lord Of Awesome
26. Rare - Mario Bros. Arcade Classics Series - cart only - Like new! - $8 Edwin29

Accessories
27. :360: Black, Elite Controller - Good condition* $12 e7enZ
28. :ps3: Sony OEM Move controller charger - Like New* - $5 canvasch
29. :NES: Blaster gun - New - Never used (Think Duck Hunt)* - $2 Wchillinman
62. :360: Black, Play and Charge Kit Cable - $1 PapaJoeBear

:dvd:
30. Goonies - $1 Collectorguy00
31. Failure to Launch
32. Me Myself and Irene - $1 xgrimx
33. Planes Trains and Automobiles - $1 Wchillinman
34. Transformers - with slip - $1 xgrimx
35. Radio
36. The Longest Yard (2005) - $1 blazenumb1
37. The Sentinel
38. Spaceballs
39. Training Day - $1 blazenumb1
40. Saving Silverman
41. Meet the Fockers - $1 xgrimx
42. Blades of Glory
43. Black Hawk Down
44. Mod Squad
45. Kiss of the Dragon
46. Gettysburg
47. A Knights Tale - $1 blazenumb1

:dvd: TV Shows :dvd:
48. 24 - Seasons 1-4 (Comes in felt case with a wodden insert. Missing Last disc of Season 1) - $1 Collectorguy00
50. King of Queens - Season 7 - Like New - $1 thefurrypanda
51. Family Guy - Volume 1 (Seasons 1 & 2) Very Good - $1 Laothan
52. Family Guy - Volume 2 (Season 3) Very Good - $1 Laothan
53. Family Guy - Volume 3 (Season 4) Very Good - $1 Laothan
54. Saved By The Bell - Seasons 1 & 2 - $1 ryoga79
55. Grey's Anatmoy - Season 1 - $1 Bling147
56. Simpsons Season 1 - Very Good - $5 Setherial
57. Simpsons Season 2 - Very Good - $8 Setherial
58. Simpsons Season 3 - Very Good - $7 Setherial
59. Simpsons Season 4 - Like New - $8.50 Setherial
60. Simpsons Season 6 - Very Good - Homer box - $7 Setherial

All the disks are in pristine condition for all of the above :dvd:s. The difference between Like New and Very Good is usually the packaging may show slight wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i think I am all in on this. I will update tomorrow on start and end times along with everything else.

Still have a few additional things to add as well.

Subscribe now!

Q. Thinking about having a lowball. Is anyone interested?
A. CAG currently boasts well over 25,000 active members. Yes, someone is interested. Don't bother starting a thread just to find out.

[quote name='dv8mad']Q. Thinking about having a lowball. Is anyone interested?
A. CAG currently boasts well over 25,000 active members. Yes, someone is interested. Don't bother starting a thread just to find out.[/QUOTE]

Unmm thanks?

[quote name='dv8mad']Q. Thinking about having a lowball. Is anyone interested?
A. CAG currently boasts well over 25,000 active members. Yes, someone is interested. Don't bother starting a thread just to find out.[/QUOTE]
1331416674134.gif

Really?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Unmm thanks?[/QUOTE]

You're welcome. If you would like to read the rest of the rules and such, they are all listed as a sticky at the top of the lowball forum.

As an added bonus, I'll let you know that, the more trading you do to build your feedback (more games and such rather than the current feedback that is mostly for codes) the more people you will have bidding in your auctions.

Holding off for awhile to build up a better reputation often leads to more and higher bids.

Also, less sarcasm to potential bidders never hurts.

[quote name='The Lord of Awesome']
1331416674134.gif

Really?[/QUOTE]

What does a guy blowing his nose in his hand and wiping it on his face have to do with anything?

Thanks! I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought you could have addresses me a little less entitled that's all. I really do appreciate the content that you provided in your second post though.

Would a link to my eBay profile prove better credibility? I have 100% feedback with over 100 completed auctions. Most of all are from games.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']This isn't the first time I have seen someone gauge interest in a potential lowball. I don't really see what the big deal is...[/QUOTE]

That information was added when 7 of the first 10 lowball postings were for potential lowballs (or lowballs still in planning stages) rather than actual lowballs and it was hard to see what was going and what was not for bidders.

It's an issue for those running lowballs, which most of the people asking if they should have one will become eventually, when they have to bump their threads or hope for bids just to keep their real lowballs up at the top.

I'd imagine that, if you were having a lowball and it was in the middle of your time period, therefore not garnering you many bids, you wouldn't appreciate being the 20th thread listed on the page.

It's just a wholly unnecessary question as someone is interested. Someone is always interested.

I think I'm mostly sober at this point.

dv8's got a very strong point, but so do the others. There have definitely been lowballs that have been less than spectacular in the past, and I can see how it would be a valid concern for one to see if there were many bidders interested in his specific items.

Yes, there will always been "someone" interested, but is one enough?

Like I said, both arguments are perfectly valid. I only hope that a solution can be created, before this becomes a endless debate of both completely reasonable points.

This topic was already turned from "gauging interest" to a "lowball preview" before dv8 even made his first post. (see post #11)

I totally understand what he means though, maybe people should use their "trading thread" in the other forum to check for interest in a lowball.

[quote name='dv8mad']That information was added when 7 of the first 10 lowball postings were for potential lowballs (or lowballs still in planning stages) rather than actual lowballs and it was hard to see what was going and what was not for bidders.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that your first post was straight from the "RULES" thread! (maybe TC didn't either.That could explain his response, too!)

It all makes sense to me now, dv8!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thanks! I wasn't trying to be mean, I just thought you could have addresses me a little less entitled that's all. I really do appreciate the content that you provided in your second post though.

Would a link to my eBay profile prove better credibility? I have 100% feedback with over 100 completed auctions. Most of all are from games.[/QUOTE]

Ebay profile would not hurt at all. I posted mine as I just started buying and selling on CAG even though I've been here since 2006.

Hey gang here is a link to my eBay seller profile!

130 items sold with 100% positive feedback! I will add this along with all of the other information to the OP tonight. Thanks!

Matsui's eBay seller profile

:360:
Singularity - Complete, played once - like new $1
Rage - SEALED - Anarchy edition with extra DLC and Sewer Missions and slip cover $1
Halo Reach - Game on demand code - full game $1
Fruit Ninja Kinect - Game on demand code - full game $1
Rock Band 2 - Very Good - GS sticker $1

:ps3:Games
Red Faction Guerilla - Great condition - complete $1
Transformers War for Cybertron - Like New - complete $5
Bulletstorm Epic Edition - SEALED $2
Resistance: Fall of Man - Like New - Not for resale tag (from dual pack) $2

DVD

Family Guy Volume 1 $1
Family Guy Volume 2 $1
Family Guy Volume 3 $1

The Simpsons Season 2 $1
The Simpsons Season 4 $1
The Simpsons Season 6 $1

Simpsons Season 1 - Very Good $1.00
Simpsons Season 2 - Very Good $2.00
Simpsons Season 3 - Very Good $1.00
Simpsons Season 4 - Like New $2.00
Simpsons Season 6 - Very Good - Homer box $2.00

[quote name='dv8mad']What does a guy blowing his nose in his hand and wiping it on his face have to do with anything?[/QUOTE]
Actually if I remember correctly that's from WWE Raw, that's Vince McMahon and he was being annoyed by someone in the background playing a guitar and singing. I forget who it was annoying him, but I'm fairly certain he wasn't 'blowing his nose' in that clip.

2. Rage - SEALED - Anarchy edition with extra DLC and Sewer Missions and slip cover - $2
57. Simpsons Season 2 - Very Good - $3
58. Simpsons Season 3 - Very Good - $3
59. Simpsons Season 4 - Like New - $3
60. Simpsons Season 6 - Very Good - Homer box - $3

14.NBA 2K13 Golden State and Kings legendary teams I think u mean NBA 2k12

[quote name='starmask2k3']14.NBA 2K13 Golden State and Kings legendary teams I think u mean NBA 2k12[/QUOTE]

Good catch! I don't have 2k13 yet :)

Updated!

bread's done
Back