Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

Edit: All out of points, sold four Xbox and one PS3 trade-in coupons. Thanks everyone who bought one. ^

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bazz']Does anybody have an extra pur coupon, looking to get a new 360.[/QUOTE]Since it looks like people are more than happy to sell their coupons, getting one for free might require someone taking pity on you.

Good luck with that.

[quote name='shrike4242']Since it looks like people are more than happy to sell their coupons, getting one for free might require someone taking pity on you.

Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

I can live with that.

I can get 2 coupons if any needs them. I'll take less PayPal or Amazon Gift cards than the other people. I will even trade the coupon(s) for Hollywood Movie Money or eMovie cash codes/tickets. PM me if you need a coupon and have something to trade for it. Thanks.

COUPONS ARE GONE

Can anyone actually do me a favor and give me a coupon please? if anyone has a code I can do $5.00 paypal or amazon giftcard, please

I can get the coupons for PS3. Also even better if you're willing to mail me the trade-in card plus something extra and I can send a brand new 160 gb slim!

I'm looking for one of the PS3 $175 trade-in PUR coupon's that started today :) Can do Paypal or an Amazon gift card.

Please PM. Thanks!! :)

*** I now have a coupon, thanks again bgame2...

Looking to get the PS3 $175 trade-in PUR coupon. I can do $10 over PayPal. PM if interested, thanks.

Have PS3 coupon, and more points for others if needed.

PM me offers. Looking for giftcards or maybe an ME2 (PS3) from the bestbuy thing since all my BB's were out of it. No paypal please. Can work it out via skype/email/pm's today, do forgive me if i'm a bit slow answering, work is picking up quite a bit today.

EDIT: Gone! Went to Sahota. Excellent transaction, very simple and easy.

Hi I am also looking for a PS3 pur coupon, I have amazon 10 gaming credit I can give today, pls PM me if interested, looking to trade in my ps3 for a vita, thanks

Haven't heard back from cheap yet, still offering $10 via my paypal or amazon gift (ready to be sent) card for a PS3 $175 coupon :)

Guys, I'm now out of coupons. Ace has first shot at it, but may not want it. Then bcb4589, then achilles. It's not a bidding war. I'm just going by the order I was contacted. Shrike I need your email buddy.

Have 1 PS3 coupon after I traded in my fatty 360 last night. looking for xbox live cards and/or AMAZON gc. (I do not want paypal) Please send me a PM. Will check after work. TY!

[quote name='IcyFlame']Have 1 PS3 coupon after I traded in my fatty 360 last night. looking for xbox live cards and/or AMAZON gc. (I do not want paypal) Please send me a PM. Will check after work. TY![/QUOTE]

How much?

I can get a couple of the PS3 coupons. PM me is you're interested. It seems the going rate is $10 paypal gifted so I'll go with that.

All sold! Thanks for playing!

I can get TWO of the PS3 coupons. I will accept $10 paypal or equivalent offers in microsoft points or other gift cards. Please PM me.

*Sold out, thanks for playing!*

bread's done
Back