[Amazon] Mega Man: Official Complete Works BACK IN STOCK - $26.39

Diggeh

CAG Newbie
mmocw.jpg

After months of sky-high third party seller prices and minimal availability, Mega Man: Official Complete Works is finally back in stock on Amazon!

Grab yours now!

If only the Mega Man X: OCW would restock! :hot:

It's been in stock for a week. And yeah, there's no way the Mega Man X one isn't reprinted too.

Nice..I bought the Zero collection too...Now I hope Megaman X is reprinted soon, then I'll have all my Megaman goodness on paperback

can you give me a low down on these books? I see Zero, Normal but no X in stock, are these official reprints? Are they stamped with reprint inside the covers?

I don't see the 3rd party resale market that the OP was talking about... their are two listings I found with inflated prices but no sales...

Besides I don't see Capcom leaving money on the table; if they are in charge of a publishing you can bet they will reprint if demands facilities it

[quote name='DS9']can you give me a low down on these books? I see Zero, Normal but no X in stock, are these official reprints? Are they stamped with reprint inside the covers?[/QUOTE]

They are all the same. No "reprint" stamped inside; it's just new stock.

X and Original have been OOS on Amazon for a while now. For the past few months third party sellers did their usual not-sold-by-Amazon-so-inflate-price-tenfold shtick.

Here's an official statement from UDON on OOP books: A Quick Note About “Out Of Print” Books

Basically, Mega Man art books are not out of print, but they do disappear from Amazon from time to time.

To summarize it even further, buy the book.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']For a minute I thought it was a Mega Man Collection disc or something... Mega Man 1-10 + X1-X5

Drool....[/QUOTE]

Second. I didn't believe one existed(not for a current gen system, anyway), but that didn't stop me from hoping.

Just got mine in the mail. Great artbook!
Completes my Megaman art collection. I have the megaman zero artbook and Rockman X artbook.

[quote name='Alucard400']Just got mine in the mail. Great artbook!
Completes my Megaman art collection. I have the megaman zero artbook and Rockman X artbook.[/QUOTE]

Or so you thought!

mmbooks.gif

bread's done
Back