Toys R Us BOGO 50% 3DS, DS, & Vita (today is last day)

Neuco

CAGiversary!
I could have sworn there was a thread for this already, but I cannot find it.

Any way, I wanted to let everyone here know today is the last day for Toys R Us current BOGO 50% offer on all 3DS, DS, and Vita games. At my local TRU, the deal did not ring up on their system, however the gentleman helping me out was nice enough to ask his manager, and as per management, they do price match their own web site. All they need is a print out. I showed them on my phone, and they were nice enough to do their own print out, and give me the price match. Here is a picture of my receipt to prove it.

PaYvr.jpg

Like I said, today is the last day, so take advantage while you can!

There was a separate thread, in the beginning, but I believe it was merged into the thread that NEP posted the link to.

[quote name='sawyerbrwnfan']I tried to price match this at a local TRU and the guy said he could not do that.[/QUOTE]The guy wouldn't let you participate in an offer that their own store has advertised in the weekly ad. and online? That's odd.

[quote name='sawyerbrwnfan']I tried to price match this at a local TRU and the guy said he could not do that.[/QUOTE]

They are supposed to price match their own website. Like I said in my OP, this is as per management. Feel free to call the number on my receipt and ask for Dan (the manager at that store) and ask. Your local TRU should follow suit.

[quote name='Neuco']They are supposed to price match their own website. Like I said in my OP, this is as per management. Feel free to call the number on my receipt and ask for Dan (the manager at that store) and ask. Your local TRU should follow suit.[/QUOTE]But why would anyone have to resort to price matching the website? It's also advertised in the weekly ad. In fact, it was advertised in the weekly ad. before the deal became available online.

[quote name='robodaddyo']But why would anyone have to resort to price matching the website? It's also advertised in the weekly ad. In fact, it was advertised in the weekly ad. before the deal became available online.[/QUOTE]
I don't know the specific details, but it has something to do with this deal being available nationally online, but only in certain regions at the brick & mortar stores. Hence why this deal doesn't ring up at all the physical locations. I didn't feel the need to mark this as YMMV because all TRU stores are supposed to be honoring this, as per management.

[quote name='Neuco']I don't know the specific details, but it has something to do with this deal being available nationally online, but only in certain regions at the brick & mortar stores. Hence why this deal doesn't ring up at all the physical locations. I didn't feel the need to mark this as YMMV because all TRU stores are supposed to be honoring this, as per management.[/QUOTE]Oh, seriously? I had no idea about deals in TRU ads being regional. That sucks. Thanks for the info.

bread's done
Back