BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend PS3 £15.95 ($24.99) Shipped @ Zavvi.com

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
Not keen on that cover, but the LE one with the art cards seems a lot better than the US calendar we ended up with.

My Amazon order actually arrived unscathed, but I don't even know if I want to unseal and play it due to my impulse buying. Should've probably just stuck with the standard.

Is there going to be any DLC for this though? (that would limit US buyers). Or is this a "complete" (extra colors?) version?

[quote name='Sairou']This is region-free right?[/QUOTE]

All PS3 discs are region free. Should you decide to buy some DLC for the game then you might have to purchase it from the same region from which the disc came from. Also, I've been told that some games have their online gameplay limited to a specific region. For instance a Japanese game might only let you play against gamers in Japan.

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Is there going to be any DLC for this though? (that would limit US buyers). Or is this a "complete" (extra colors?) version?[/QUOTE]

There is already DLC for the game in the form of alternate announcer voices. "Complete" is a word that Arc System Works seems to shy away from. They seem to constantly be iterating on their games, whether it be additional DLC or producing new versions to sell in stores. They actually put Capcom to shame in this regard (though that could very well change with SFxT). It would not be surprising in the least to see additional colors or characters eventually being offered as DLC for this game.

They have already said there will be no new characters for this game, and they are now focusing all efforts on a true sequel.

There IS a DLC calendar with all the female voices which was posted on their facebook page a little while ago, but I doubt there will be any other DLC of note after that.

By the way, this game contains all the DLC from BBCS - the 3 characters, alternate system voices for Carl, Taokaka, and Jin, and a second full palette of colors, which I assume is all the previous DLC packs (I know Platinum's Hatsune Miku color was DLC, at least).

[quote name='AkariK']They have already said there will be no new characters for this game, and they are now focusing all efforts on a true sequel.[/QUOTE]The first sequel ported over a lot of existing content from Calamity Trigger. The series has managed to do a good job of blurring the line sequel and update. But then again I guess you could make that same argument for a lot of fighters. The majority of the Capcom roster in SFxT felt like they just cut and pasted the characters from SF4.

Bought the LE.
gfyucdagi
I just couldn't get enough of that cover art. Thanks op.

bread's done
Back