Earn $50+ a month with Super Point/Swagbucks! Very EASY! With Chrome url extension

Gannikus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
First and fastest way to earn giftcards and money is Swagbucks

Click on this banner to register, you could get points for $5 gift cards every 2-3 days if you follow this tutorial closely. BTW ALWAYS REDEEM FOR THE $5 amazon gift cards instead of the $25 if you like amazon gift cards, do the math and you'll know why the $25 is a waste to get.

The BEST WAY TO EARN POINTS FAST ARE-

1. First and easiest way to earn swagbucks is through SwagBbucksTV (150 SB total a day!). Watch 10 videos to get 3 swagbucks (55+ sec of the video). Make sure you get an autoreload extension and set it to 55+ seconds to reload automatically. You could play it while you sleep and just mute your computer or player. Here's the Chrome extension that's the best https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aabcgdmkeabbnleenpncegpcngjpnjkc

2. Daily Polls. (1 SB)

3. NOSO page. (2 SB) skip everything and don't have to enter any info!

4. Download the Swagbucks toolbar. (1 SB) You'll get a point everyday

5. Special Offers. Watch these videos and look around for the 2 random numbers and enter them after the video. (3-5SB)

6. Search with the Swagbucks search engine. do it everyday in the morning, afternoon and at night. You could win 3-4 times a day.

7. Trusted Surveys. Try and do these if your bored since you could get tons of points from these. I got lucky and did one randomly and got 300 points from ONE 4-5min survey.

8. Everyday swagbuck will mail you limited time offer in your account, just click the video and let it play for 1-3 seconds, then click "No I did not see the ad" or something similar to that.

9. SBTV MOBILE. Only available for Android phones (iPhone coming soon I heard) I never used this since I have a mac but I heard you can download this program called Bluestacks which only works for windows. Leave this on for about 3-4 hours and you'll make tons of swagbucks

10. Play Games. 2 SB every 2 games played. You can earn up to 10 points. I usually make sure I play the game at least 20 seconds before I intentionally lose. Then click the "click here to go back to games"

11. Click here http://sc-s.com/?setvalue=Yes for Swagbucks codes. You'll instantly get 7-10 points a DAY just by entering a word and clicking Gimme in the main page. They are random EVERYDAY and don't have it all at the same time. They have an expiration time on them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Superpoints

Superpoints is a site where you earn points to trade them in for rewards like amazon/paypal cash and other gift cards

First is to join here http://superpoints.com/join/c3s1oc

Ways to Earn Points

1. Click the SuperLucky Button (All you have to do is click a button!)
2. Complete offers/tasks (Boring but worth it)
3. Watch Videos

Last edited by a moderator:
pm'd! 3-5mins a day will get you a gift card within like 3-4 days! especially since swagbucks tv can get you 150 points a day ALONE. you could get an $5amazon gift card for 450 points

[quote name='Hunter Hybrid']Where did you hear that the iPhone app for swagbucks is coming soon?[/QUOTE]

In their blog

Wow! Some free gift cards = FTW!
Using the extension now, all you do is:
1. Mouseover 'EARN.'
2. Click 'Swagbucks TV' or whatever its called.
3. Click any video.
4. Click the button that came with the Chrome app in the top- right of your screen, beside the 'Omnibar' / Address bar.
5. Put in 60 (Worked for me) and press start! On like, 50% now.
6. Mute and leave!
------------------------
EDIT
------------------------

Doesn't seem to work anymore... Its completed to 100% 3 times now but I havn't been given any bucks :(

------------------------
EDIT (Again)
------------------------

My bad, it does but you have to watch out for the message that says 'Put in the 3- letter capcha to get your swagbucks.' Doesn't work overnight, and one video doesn't work forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jamessuperfun']Wow! Some free gift cards = FTW!
Using the extension now, all you do is:
1. Mouseover 'EARN.'
2. Click 'Swagbucks TV' or whatever its called.
3. Click any video.
4. Click the button that came with the Chrome app in the top- right of your screen, beside the 'Omnibar' / Address bar.
5. Put in 60 (Worked for me) and press start! On like, 50% now.
6. Mute and leave!
------------------------
EDIT
------------------------

Doesn't seem to work anymore... Its completed to 100% 3 times now but I havn't been given any bucks :(

------------------------
EDIT (Again)
------------------------

My bad, it does but you have to watch out for the message that says 'Put in the 3- letter capcha to get your swagbucks.' Doesn't work overnight, and one video doesn't work forever.[/QUOTE]
Yeah if you notice you're not getting points, go to 90% then stop the autorefresher so you can see the captcha. Then you'll earn points again ;)

[quote name='Gannikus']Yeah if you notice you're not getting points, go to 90% then stop the autorefresher so you can see the captcha. Then you'll earn points again ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, problem is there's probably better ways to earn SB. I'm on like 60- something.

They day after, you'll earn a max of 150 again from sbtv. Even though you didnt get the points, it took it away from your daily 150. You could do surveys but those aren't for everyone

bread's done
Back