Asphalt Injection Vita $29 Newegg.com

[quote name='Wario64']Msrp...[/QUOTE]

Fool me once shame on you NDS release, fool me twice shame on me 3DS release. Do it three times and I just deserve a kick in the nuts, this game should only be purchased for $5!!!!

[quote name='skiizim']Fool me once shame on you NDS release, fool me twice shame on me 3DS release. Do it three times and I just deserve a kick in the nuts, this game should only be purchased for $5!!!![/QUOTE]

You bought this game that many times?

[quote name='Smashbro29']Get wipeout. Get Ridge Racer. Just don't get this crap.[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't get Ridge Racer it's a bigger kick in the nuts.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You bought this game that many times?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, bought it twice. I thought I liked it when the NDS version came out but quickly learned that wasn't the case.

[quote name='Rodster']Nooooooooooooooooooooooo don't get Ridge Racer it's a bigger kick in the nuts.[/QUOTE]

I love the game but it really doesn't add anything new to the game or franchise.

Seems this game is just a poor iOS to Vita port. I hope the platform doesn't get overrun with junk like this.

[quote name='Smashbro29']Get wipeout. Get Ridge Racer. Just don't get this crap.[/QUOTE]

Lol, in this case it's, Get Wipeout or get Asphalt Injection, don't get Ridge Racer Vita, it's crap.

[quote name='rockx4']Lol, in this case it's, Get Wipeout or get Asphalt Injection, don't get Ridge Racer Vita, it's crap.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you only get 2-3 tracks and the game is mostly online. It's not even worth $10 to me. :booty:

No offense, but both Asphalt and Ridge Racer for the VITA are the #1 and #2 money grab games I have ever seen. A port of a $0.99 game on iOS (which actually was ported to DS, then 3DS and now here, and it runs better on an ipod touch rather than the Vita) or a racing game with only 3 tracks and around 10 minutes of gameplay in order to see everything it offers.

Both these games should be free or at a max, $5. Not a cent more. This worthless spam feels worst than all those Wii games.

bread's done
Back