Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser499

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cmw7290']You get free shipping on orders over $39.99[/QUOTE]

Oh okay, thanks. I guess I can use this to get this game, ME2 and something else. Any recommendations?

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']I may have to order from there if I can't find a used one from Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this up. By BB has copies on both systems and I was looking for something to use the $10 off coupon.

Sent an Amazon PM because I like my free 2 day shipping. If they don't adjust their price in a few days I might buy it off EA.

Bought it, they charge tax so it was actually 18.39 shipped. Close enough, its been on my list for a while.

This is what I call a reasonable prices.

Got Dead Space 2, Alice Returns, and Shadows of the Damned. I was going to get Mass Effect 2, but I already own it for PC.

Thanks for the info OP!

Battlefield 3 was buggy as heck on my 360 and the new Simpsons Ipad games keep crashing. I think I will lay low on Origin releases...

Good price. Too bad I already bought it. I ended up buying :ps3: Shadows of the Damned at Amazon for $29.99 a few weeks back when I couldn't find it locally anymore and prices didn't seem to be dropping ... since it is discontinued.

It did end up dropping to around $23 or so, but this is even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back