Daylight Savings Adjustment

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
I forget every time it happens since the site doesn't do it automatically for me, but where do I go again to change my post times again? It keeps showing all the post times as an hour behind, so need to change that an hour ahead.

Thanks.

User CP, Edit Options, look for the Date & Time section.

It should be set to "Automatically detect DST settings" and if not, toggle it to that and see if fixes the issue. Mine's been set that way since Day 1 and I've never had DST issues. If that doesn't fix it, turn it to On since we're back in DST.

Looks like my settings were already set to auto detect DST settings.

So strange. I think this happened last time too, and I had to physically change my time zone to get the hours to match.

Anyone know what may be causing this for my account? :*(

If you have your time zone set correctly on CAG, and the time set on your computer correctly, everything should be OK. Do you have the right time zone selected?

[quote name='CheapyD']If you have your time zone set correctly on CAG, and the time set on your computer correctly, everything should be OK. Do you have the right time zone selected?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Pacific Standard Time and my computer is also set to the correct time and notes it switched to DST on March 11, 2012. I live in California so PST should be correct.

It's just really weird I keep running into this problem each time DST day comes around and I still can't figure out how to make it work for me. @_@

bread's done
Back