BlazeBlue Continuum Shift Ps3 $34.50 trade credit at Amazon!

Wow thanks OP.... will trade in 4 across my two amazon accounts. Like a greedy bastard I want to create more accounts but I'll be happy with my roughly ~ $60 in quick profit if I can secure a copy for $20...

better get on that.

Thanks again

Someone in the Trade-In department must have made a mistake thinking this version was Continuum Shift Extend. Won't stop me from taking advantage though. :3 Thanks OP!

Whelp, got changed back to $17.25 D:

EDIT: Actually, $3.50 now. I got one page open that says $17.25 and one that says $3.50 xD

Oh well. I would have been uncomfortable with that 'deal', anyway. Played this game once... it's been collecting dust, lmao.

If you locked in they'll honor the TIV.

In order to get the entire credit what does amazon expect?

Case? Manual? Game? No noticeable damage?

Gamestop has it for $17.99 used; so I Figured I'd save 10% on that and I have a B2G1 coupon sitting in my PUR account from when I renewed.. if they have three copies that would probably be my best option I guess.

[quote name='GBAstar']If you locked in they'll honor the TIV.

In order to get the entire credit what does amazon expect?

Case? Manual? Game? No noticeable damage?

Gamestop has it for $17.99 used; so I Figured I'd save 10% on that and I have a B2G1 coupon sitting in my PUR account from when I renewed.. if they have three copies that would probably be my best option I guess.[/QUOTE]

For the full price it needs everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back