Mortal Kombat Deception Kollectors Edition 29.99 (Xbox)

NOOO!!!! i just got it at EB last week for $39.99 used (with $4 off Edge Card).... plus, it was missing the metal "Kollector's Kard" inside... what a mistake by me.

I bought Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollector's Edition, a few weeks ago at Overstock.com for $32, I should of waited! Oh well...

Is their a collectors edition of this game for the GC? I like the thought of playing as goro but I don't think I would like playing it with the GC controller. Whats the best version of this game?

Wow, great find OP. I know that in another thread it stated taht BB had dropped the price of MK: Deception to 29.99 for all systems, but I hadn't known that it was the Kollector's Edition as well. Guess I will be picking this up for $25 after GGC this weekend if it is for the PS2 version also.

Yeah, nice find....almost tempted me to buy it again, but I really didn't liek the game and after playing MKII and MK3 on Arcade Classics, I'll pass....they lost some of the fun

great price though

[quote name='RawisJericho']Just curious, is this only good for the Mileena edition?[/QUOTE]

That's the only edition Best Buy sells.

bread's done
Back