X-Men Destiny $10, Rage (360) $13, Infamous 2 $18 (Used) w/Free Shipping at GameFly

I have to recommend Deus Ex. I didn't think it would be all that great starting out but it's turned into one of my fav games from last year now that I'm further into it. I tend to dig the stealthy games, though.

[quote name='cancerman1120']already ave them but a great deal on both games.[/QUOTE]

Same and totally agree.

$10 bucks is a great price on these. Get them both if you like having fun.

Bought both for ps3. Warhammer is a rebuy, I really enjoyed it on 360. Wanted DE:HR on 360, but I've had way better luck on ps3 from gamefly.

Figures. I buy Deus Ex for 12.99 and 2 weeks later it's 9.99. That's 3 dollars I'll never see again. That's a slice and a pepsi, damn it!

Hopefully a Catherine deal comes back. If i can get that for 15 Like new, i can return my 30 dollar BB copy.

Does anyone know if the online pass for Space Marine has an expiration date, and if so, whether or not the date has passed?

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Does warhammer have a project $10 pass for online play?[/QUOTE]

It does, but it doesn't completely lock you out of MP, just puts a level cap.

Also, Gamefly used games still include online passes, if that's what you're thinking of. I bought F.E.A.R. 3 from Gamefly a few months ago and it still has the pass.

Anyone who has played the ps3 version of Deus Ex, is there an option to use R2 to shoot? I hate aiming/shooting with L1/R1 on the ps3 controller.

PS3 copies oos for both titles unless you are a current member.

Edit - nvm on my mobile and it looked like the used purchase box wasn't there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, I already have both games, but perfect time for anyone on the fence. I really shouldn't be buying anymore games, my backlog's got close to 70 games in it... Regardless, can't wait till tomorrow. :p

[quote name='letskissthesky']I couldn't play deus ex past an hour. It was garbage.[/QUOTE]

Funny how different tastes can be. I would say Deus Ex was the best game I played last year.

Deus Ex is very temping, though I've had no prior experience with Gamefly. Are the used games really always complete? I have plenty of spare cases if need be, I just want the rest.

Just got my copy of Space Marine from Amazon yesterday and it was crushed.I'll have to jump on this deal

Thanks Cheapy

Damn you Gamefly!

I thought to myself, all day long (after seeing that this started back), "You're not going to care. You haven't even played Castlevania, Need for Speed, or Shadows of the Damned that you bought before on these deals... there is nothing that should tempt you. You have too many games."

So, I ordered Deus Ex 360.

fuck.

[quote name='letskissthesky']I couldn't play deus ex past an hour. It was garbage.[/QUOTE]

I felt the same way.

In for Space Marine though. $4.30 after my member coupon. Worth a shot at that price.

I played a couple hours of it. It was passable, but the clicking the right stick(think it was the right stick) to zoom into fine aim mode was more than a bit awkward.

I also had Warhammer($5 or $10 after BB @Gamer coupon a few months ago) and the kill animations were super repetitive. Unfortunately in order to regain health you HAVE to do the QTE type kills. So get used to seeing the same animations over and over and over again throughout the game.

But for $10 each these are a decent deal. I just wouldn't pay anything over that for them.

I disagree, thought it was great.

i got deus ex for 360. which games from gamefly have more chips, ps3 versions or 360 versions? also do the chips affect gameplay? if the games work i dont care about chips. so does anyone here know what quality the games are from gamefly? who here has bought a ton of gamefly games and can tell us if their games work fine? i dont care about chips as long as the game works perfectly

[quote name='JP73']Figures. I buy Deus Ex for 12.99 and 2 weeks later it's 9.99. That's 3 dollars I'll never see again. That's a slice and a pepsi, damn it!

Hopefully a Catherine deal comes back. If i can get that for 15 Like new, i can return my 30 dollar BB copy.[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad. I bought Deus Ex when Gamefly had it for 17.99.
And even at the price it's not something to be regretted, it's a great game.

Happen to get it when all the Deus EX DLC was the DOTW on Xbox Live so was able to pick all that up too. :)

I'd kick myself for getting Deus Ex a few weeks ago, but it was only $13.

Space Marine was fun. I had a blast slaughtering wave after wave of Orks. I traded it in after I beat it, but it's well worth buying for a quick playthrough.

[quote name='Flying Frog']i got deus ex for 360. which games from gamefly have more chips, ps3 versions or 360 versions? also do the chips affect gameplay? if the games work i dont care about chips. so does anyone here know what quality the games are from gamefly? who here has bought a ton of gamefly games and can tell us if their games work fine? i dont care about chips as long as the game works perfectly[/QUOTE]

Every game I have received from Gamefly has been in nearly new condition and if it had a online pass or some kind of DLC it was also included. I've only had one problem and that was when they sent me a copy of LA Noire that didn't work. I reported the problem and they sent me a email with a prepaid postage to print out to send the game back to them but they refunded me before they even received the game.

So I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from Gamefly.

There must be so many copies of DE out there, they keep restocking and getting cheaper. It is a fantastic game that really scratches that stealth action itch. I got it in the last GF sale for $12.99, no regret that it's cheaper now, I got plenty of value out of it. I rarely play games to the finish these days, but I had to play DE all the way through. Gonna pickup Warhammer, 9.99 is a great price, it was at $14.99 last price I think.

bread's done
Back