* * * * * 4 votes

DV8MAD AND FRIENDS EPIC 2018 closed! SEE HERE FOR PRELIMINARY INVOICES

jimijumper

#1171 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14970 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:02 AM

Yeah I'm giving out the freebies at my discretion. I will send everyone a Pm when it's their turn to pick. Thanks for keeping on top of it!

Oh, okay. It wasn't in the OP if freebies were going out by amount spent or not. I assumed they were but figured I'd ask anyway. I totally skipped over ICO because I already have it, but that's a GREAT game to get for free!

#1172 MasaTFC   Vortex of Failure CAGiversary!   5047 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:12 AM

Yeah I'm giving out the freebies at my discretion. I will send everyone a Pm when it's their turn to pick. Thanks for keeping on top of it!

Word. You take the time you need to package that stuff up, I am in no hurry. Life comes first dood.

Thanks for all your hard work putting this together. I officially have lowball fever.

Need that Masa lowball to materialize. I've even had thoughts of putting my own lowball together but all the work scares me.

Oh it is happening, and sometime soon. Not to self promote on jimis thread, but should be 3 weeks or so from now. I have so much to do for school as well as starting a second job that it has to wait till after summative assignments/finals are done. Rest assured, it will be well before Christmas and have lots of stuff worthy of bids! Not the same magnitude as this auction, but then again I don't have a spare FONV LE guide or LE Hyrule Historia or Kirby Return to Dreamland or...

I owe ya Jimi. Totally let that Kirby game go on a steal AND made buying a gift for my girlfriend easy as pie.

#1173 Danger Zone: Archer   Not really here. CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Danger Zone: Archer

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:17 AM

Word. You take the time you need to package that stuff up, I am in no hurry. Life comes first dood.

Oh it is happening, and sometime soon. Not to self promote on jimis thread, but should be 3 weeks or so from now. I have so much to do for school as well as starting a second job that it has to wait till after summative assignments/finals are done. Rest assured, it will be well before Christmas and have lots of stuff worthy of bids! Not the same magnitude as this auction, but then again I don't have a spare FONV LE guide or LE Hyrule Historia or Kirby Return to Dreamland or...

I owe ya Jimi. Totally let that Kirby game go on a steal AND made buying a gift for my girlfriend easy as pie.

tumblr_m6qo98W0s81r5efbe.gif

Supernatural-GIFs-Sam-Winchester-Dean-Wi

#1174 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to reassure you that today after work I will be starting to package everyone's winnings up!

In the meantime I would like to get everyone's freebie selections....I'm just waiting on TheObject. I sent him/her a mesage last night but haven't had a reply. I will wait a couple of hours to hear back but if I don't then I will move on to the next CAG.

A prompt reply with your freebie selection would be great !

Thanks to everyone for their kind words in the thread and of course your participation!

jimijumper

#1175 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

waiting on UnderFire to select a freebie....

#1176 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

yeah there definitely were some great items in this lowball...i didn't think I would ever part with that HH CE  but I want a PS4! 

Plus, I have another one :-

#1177 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:20 PM

Just waiting on MasaTFC to pick his freebie and reply to me then onto the next winner..

#1178 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:04 PM

Okay, I'm going to bypass MasaTFC for now as he hasn't replied to my PM. I know he is real busy and I will work something else out with him when he can reply.

#1179 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:30 AM

I forgot to add the bid by 62t to the totals..sorry bro! It's in there now!

#1180 Danger Zone: Archer   Not really here. CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

Okay, I'm going to bypass MasaTFC for now as he hasn't replied to my PM. I know he is real busy and I will work something else out with him when he can reply.

AHhhh..sad face 

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

#1181 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:12 AM

AHhhh..sad face 

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

so sad, I know. I'm sure he will understand :)

waiting to hear from TheXMiz on freebie selection......

#1182 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

okay everyoine here is the status:

I'm done packaging things up for tonight. sorry bUt I'm wiped...

The CAG's that won a single or multiple strategy guide(s) only (didn't win any other items):

Your packages are all ready, just need to get a weight on them, get your name and mailing address, and send out a quote. These will go out Media Mail.

THIS MEANS:

62t

BSQRTS6

Everyone that won a strategy guide(s) and another item:

All of your guides are packaged up and ready to ship (except wuulee, his is not ready)

I am going to split up the shipments as it is more cost effective to ship the guides Media Mail. I just need to weigh the packages and get your mailing address then I will send out a quote for the guides only.

THIS MEANS:

Ironman8

toneroni

moemoekyun

Equistina

UnderFire

I still have to package all the other items you all won, sorry about that.

Some of the CAG's that won items without a guide will also get a shipping  quote tomorrow after I weigh the packages and get your name and mailing address.

THIS MEANS:

Deathmore10

MasaTFC

NxCmp

marjincharge

gitanil

Shuino

CookieParty

dodgeme

zenii

The following people I just haven't done jack shi* yet. My apologies:

Goguenator

Orison

wuulee

Blackdog60

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

RagabooMustang

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Dallas12Cowboys

I hope you all understand what an undertaking this is for one person.

I appreciate your patience!

jimijumper

#1183 Danger Zone: Archer   Not really here. CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:45 AM

okay everyoine here is the status:

I'm done packaging things up for tonight. sorry bUt I'm wiped...

The CAG's that won a single or multiple strategy guide(s) only (didn't win any other items):

Your packages are all ready, just need to get a weight on them, get your name and mailing address, and send out a quote. These will go out Media Mail.

THIS MEANS:

62t

BSQRTS6

Everyone that won a strategy guide(s) and another item:

All of your guides are packaged up and ready to ship (except wuulee, his is not ready)

I am going to split up the shipments as it is more cost effective to ship the guides Media Mail. I just need to weigh the packages and get your mailing address then I will send out a quote for the guides only.

THIS MEANS:

Ironman8

toneroni

moemoekyun

Equistina

UnderFire

I still have to package all the other items you all won, sorry about that.

Some of the CAG's that won items without a guide will also get a shipping  quote tomorrow after I weigh the packages and get your name and mailing address.

THIS MEANS:

Deathmore10

MasaTFC

NxCmp

marjincharge

gitanil

Shuino

CookieParty

dodgeme

zenii

The following people I just haven't done jack shi* yet. My apologies:

Goguenator

Orison

wuulee

Blackdog60

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

RagabooMustang

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Dallas12Cowboys

I hope you all understand what an undertaking this is for one person.

I appreciate your patience!

jimijumper

THis make my face sad  - 

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

#1184 MasaTFC   Vortex of Failure CAGiversary!   5047 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 03:27 AM

AHhhh..sad face 

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

How did you acquire a picture of me driving home every night I do not know...

so sad, I know. I'm sure he will understand :)

It IS Sad! I cannot express how sad! I have to spend 3 hours driving tomorrow to meet clients 2 counties away, drive all around PIttburgh before I do that, my favorite office lady was fired today, and I wont be home till 8:30 tomorrow night- another 12 hour day! And its my birthday!!!!!

Can't be mad, it will be worth it if I make it through school and get a six figure income by the time I am 40. Thanks for your concern guys!

#1185 toneroni   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   640 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:38 AM

Take your time bud. No rush here!

#1186 equistina  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:24 AM

Sounds good. I'm in no hurry, take your time :)

#1187 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14970 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:01 AM

THis make my face sad  - 

RealisticAnimeCrying.gif

546.gif

#1188 Attikus   Mockingbird is dead CAGiversary!   504 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:51 PM

I'm wondering why my bid on the Zelda Tomy ball items wasn't accepted? I bid on them at post 1056 and Toneroni put the same bid at post 1120, yet he wins them?

#1189 wuulee  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:11 PM

He may of missed it. PM him.

I'm wondering why my bid on the Zelda Tomy ball items wasn't accepted? I bid on them at post 1056 and Toneroni put the same bid at post 1120, yet he wins them?

#1190 Ltrain23   Luigi Death Stare CAGiversary!   1685 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:13 PM

Interested to see how this plays out given that A) He's right, and B) There was a couple day window after it was over to verify that the bids in the OP were correct.

The drama! The intrigue! CAG lowballs everyone!

#1191 Attikus   Mockingbird is dead CAGiversary!   504 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Interested to see how this plays out given that A) He's right, and B) There was a couple day window after it was over to verify that the bids in the OP were correct.

The drama! The intrigue! CAG lowballs everyone!

So silly. I sent him a PM.

#1192 Blade   This is the way CAGiversary!   14970 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

Attikus:

jennifer-lawrence-crying-gif.gif

jimi:

post-40685-woody-harrelson-money-crying-

#1193 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:00 AM

Ha ha that was funny Blade!

Actually, this is me, the (in)famous jimijumper:

[attachment=9807:20141105_183155.jpg]

Just so you can put a face to the person you are giving all your hard earned $$$ to!

Seriously, though, I replied to Attikus and have updated the totals in the OP. toneroni, you now owe $26.00 instead of $28.00

As you can see from my pic I'm a little stressed out. Not a ton from this lowball because you are all a patient bunch, I'm more streessed out from work.

Typically, my work hours are  from 7Am to 3:30 PM

I had an online meeting/system demonstration today at work that was supposed to require my presence from 11Am to 1PM

I just got home. The meeting lasted until 5:30 PM.... Fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

typically, i can just work on my computer and respond to PM's, messages, even print out mailing labels and get packages ready to ship out.

I basically lost a whole day of that.....

Boo-hoo you say? Yes..boo-hoo for me  (and you)  cuz now I'm basicallly set back a day. :cry:

This sucks cuz I pride myself on a quick turnaround so everyone can start enjoying their games as soon as possible.  

I was able to get a few packages shipped out today to these people:

Equistina (guides only)

moemoekyun guides only)

Ironman8 (guide only)

Shuino (the two games he won)

Luckily, there is a USPS office at the local mall that stays open until 7PM,so I just dropped them off there.

I will PM you with the Tracking numbers now.

I will try to get  a  few more of the winnings packaged up tonight but I'm fricking starving. This boy needs to eat!

thanks for your patience everyone and apologies to Attikus for missing his bid and to toneroni for letting him think he won the Zelda figures.

Comments are welcome, especially if you want to goof on my picture!!!

luv ya!

~jimijumper

#1194 CookieParty   Artist formerly known as Burritoman CAGiversary!   3260 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

CookieParty

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:50 AM

I got you paid, Jimbo. Thanks dude.

#1195 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:58 AM

Sorry I didnt get much done tonight. A couple of the bigger orders got packaged up

wuulee

UnderFire

Tomorrow's a new day!!!

#1196 equistina  

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:20 AM

I totally thought you looked like your profile pic, I was wrong xD

#1197 MarcusKane   Sweet Tooth CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:00 AM

ready to pay just let me know final shipping

#1198 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 06 November 2014 - 03:18 PM

I will be packaging up everyone else's items tonight!

Sorry it's taking so long.....

#1199 jimijumper   Banned Banned   2834 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

jimijumper

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:12 AM

okay, so do you want the good news or the bad news first??? oh...the good news??? OK...

The good news is these CAG's lowball winnings have all been packaged up. Just need to get a weight and I will send a quote tomorrow:

Goguenator

toneroni

blackdog60

moemoekyun

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

dickybeans

MarcusKane

unfortuantely, these CAG's will have to wait another day as I ran out of shipping supplies:

Attikus

Orison

Ironman8

RagabooMustang

Equistina

Dallas12Cowboys

If you haven't already done so please send me your full name and mailing address so I can get the shipping quote out to you asap.

Once again, thank you for your participation in the lowball and thank you for your patience.

I hope you all can see that I try to communicate every day as to everyone's status and also to reassure you that I am not going to be pulling a fast one..

Talk to you soon, luv ya!

jimijumper

#1200 Danger Zone: Archer   Not really here. CAGiversary!   2784 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:25 AM

The good news is these CAG's lowball winnings have all been packaged up. Just need to get a weight and I will send a quote tomorrow:

Goguenator

toneroni

blackdog60

moemoekyun

Blade

Querjek

TheXMiz

dickybeans

MarcusKane

Once again, thank you for your participation in the lowball and thank you for your patience.

I hope you all can see that I try to communicate every day as to everyone's status and also to reassure you that I am not going to be pulling a fast one..

Talk to you soon, luv ya!

jimijumper

This post makes me happy, so happy that it makes me forget the horrible ending of Naruto.

40356-Barney-Stintson-thumbs-up-gif-8knF

Take your time ---------

thumbs-up.gif