Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)- Best Buy $29.99

rapturestar

CAGiversary!
Just brought the game today from Best Buy for nearly $33(include tax). Their website is still stating the game to be $29.99 online. When I went to the store, it was $29.99.

[quote name='redmangoose']Will it ever drop below 30?
I'm aching to playing this game with ACIII coming out..[/QUOTE]

Yes of course, it's a Ubisoft game! (It's also $29.99 at Amazon)

It was $20 with coupon at best buy last month[quote name='redmangoose']Will it ever drop below 30?
I'm aching to playing this game with ACIII coming out..[/QUOTE]

If you could find a used copy of this at Best Buy, you could get them to give you this New price for it, then use 10% off Gamer Club Unlocked and the "$10 off Used $20 or more" coupon from this month to get it for $18. It'd be YMMV, but I know I could get them to do this for me at almost any of my local BBs without problem.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']How is this one compared to the others? I couldn't stand Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]

If you didn't like Brotherhood you're probably not going to enjoy Revelations. Its pretty much more of the same.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']How is this one compared to the others? I couldn't stand Brotherhood.[/QUOTE]
I thought Brotherhood was the better game, so that answers your question....

Hmmm...odds that there maybe a @Gamer coupon in next three months for this one...I shall wait and see. Liked the previous three titles, so this one is inevitable for me.

[quote name='ck76']Hmmm...odds that there maybe a @Gamer coupon in next three months for this one...I shall wait and see. Liked the previous three titles, so this one is inevitable for me.[/QUOTE]

They had one last month. Made it $19.99 while it was on sale I think.

Revaltion and brotherhood are stupid. AC 2= greatest AC in the series. Hopefully AC 3 will be better. Also revaltion is super boring ( at least in the beginning)

[quote name='starmask2k3']Does this come with AC on it[/QUOTE]
First run copies did. Most of the ones you will see in stores do not. I did manage to see some at my local BB the other week so its a crapshoot.

[quote name='mrclutch']They had one last month. Made it $19.99 while it was on sale I think.[/QUOTE]

Curse me being new to that magazine for Batman this month.

[quote name='ck76']...

Curse me being new to that magazine for Batman this month.[/QUOTE]

One of my stores has old mags out. Last 3 I think. I wonder if I bought one and tried to use the old coupon if they would over ride it for me since they are selling the mags. Might give it a shot.

bread's done
Back