Energy drinks?

ryuk1214

CAGiversary!
So I'm stocking up on these for no particular reason. Where can I get a good deal on buying energy drinks by singles (like less than $1 for a 16oz can) or in bulk on websites, maybe manufacturer or what?

Basically, I need cheap fuel for ma brainzzz.

Saw 32 OZ Heavy Metal Monsters at Big Lots for like $2. They also tend to have pretty cheap off brand stuff. Never tried any of them though.

[quote name='ryuk1214']So I'm stocking up on these for no particular reason. Where can I get a good deal on buying energy drinks by singles (like less than $1 for a 16oz can) or in bulk on websites, maybe manufacturer or what?

Basically, I need cheap fuel for ma brainzzz.[/QUOTE]

That shit will rot your brainz. But if you need it and Big Lots is near you, they always have off-brand energy drinks for $1 each or less.

I usally go for amp. it usally runs 6$ a 4 pack which puts it in about in the middel of the road in cost. but most important i find the tast good(for a energy drink) and it does have a good dose of b vitamins(like 80% daily intake per can) but its not overloaded with em like some other products. b vitamins are important because it helps ya burn energy better :)

slap from wallmart i think sucks because it actually has a bit to much caffeine in it and it doesn't have as many b vitamins. also pretty much tast like crap. pretty much get what you pay for there hehe.

lastly i heard some good stuff about jolt but it's hard as shit to find. It's probably one of the better tasting energy drinks :)

Hmmmm... if I can get a coupon from amp I'll bite. I got NOS energy for 99 cents at the dollar store tonight. Since I'm not an adult, they only let me buy 3 at max, which sucks, but is their right to refuse a sale I guess. Hoping for more success buying bulk online - BTW really just planning on selling them $2 a pop at school lol. I drink like 2 cans a month max lol.

[quote name='ryuk1214']Hmmmm... if I can get a coupon from amp I'll bite. I got NOS energy for 99 cents at the dollar store tonight. Since I'm not an adult, they only let me buy 3 at max, which sucks, but is their right to refuse a sale I guess. Hoping for more success buying bulk online - BTW really just planning on selling them $2 a pop at school lol. I drink like 2 cans a month max lol.[/QUOTE]

The old/pre-revamp (the darker cans, usually black + blue/purple/orange/red/green) AMP is much better. The new stuff (VERY BRIGHT) is terrible in comparison. I recommend checking out every gas station nearby. The ones here usually have alternating sales. Once, I even accidentally came across B1G1 on Amp! Right now, Monster and Amp are 2 for $3 at a local BP gas station, as well as a Hess right across the street.

Big Lots can be really good, or really bad for deals as well. Sometimes you can score big cans of Monster for cheap, but most times they have really weird crap. Worth checking, though. Jolt is also okay (very sugary though), for the price, if you can find a big 24oz battery can. I find them at a local Sheetz gas station, but nowhere else. I think the website has a locator.

I almost never see coupons, though.

[quote name='Rhett']The old/pre-revamp (the darker cans, usually black + blue/purple/orange/red/green) AMP is much better. The new stuff (VERY BRIGHT) is terrible in comparison. I recommend checking out every gas station nearby. The ones here usually have alternating sales. Once, I even accidentally came across B1G1 on Amp! Right now, Monster and Amp are 2 for $3 at a local BP gas station, as well as a Hess right across the street.

Big Lots can be really good, or really bad for deals as well. Sometimes you can score big cans of Monster for cheap, but most times they have really weird crap. Worth checking, though. Jolt is also okay (very sugary though), for the price, if you can find a big 24oz battery can. I find them at a local Sheetz gas station, but nowhere else. I think the website has a locator.

I almost never see coupons, though.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten a coupon for one free can of rip it a while back, plus family dollar almost always has coupons for 50 cents off monster (though they're like $2.88 to begin with)

if you got any good connections in Korea, you could order a ton of Thunder Muscle (todd margret joke) .... but yeah... Sam's club has them the cheapest i've noticed...

I have a Soda Stream and I use the Energy drink one they sell. I used to be a big no carb (blue can) monster drinker now i can not stand the stuff...

the first time i had the SS energy i thought it tasted like Red Bull but it really to me tastes nothing like it. It is far better (to me) then any other over the counter energy drink i have had.

Down side the CO2 is pricey

[quote name='nateeasy29']Kroger has Amp on sale for ~$1.49 and if you buy ten you get $5 bucks off.[/QUOTE]
This I will do.

I hope kroger is more lax with selling me them since there will be a larger crowd probably.

[quote name='Smashbro29']Arizona energy is set at an MSRP of 99 cents. I hear it tastes better than red bull.[/QUOTE]

Second AZ Rx Energy...

This is by far one of my favorites, although personally I don't even consider it an energy drink since there isn't too much caffeine in it. It is by far one of the best tasting too. It is a mix of green tea, mango, lemon and pear juice.

After looking it up, I guess the reason it is considered an "energy" drink is because of the ginseng and guarana in it.

Also here's something interesting I found for anyone who might be interested:

http://www.energyfiend.com/the-caffeine-database

It is a list of over 500 drinks and how much caffeine each one has in it.

if you have costco they usually have very good price on them and sometime they even have coupon to take a few dollars off.

I like the Monster Rehabs. Can get them at a gas station for 2/$3 usually. Comes in a few flavors and very low sugar/carbs/calories. Tastes good and perks you up.

I only have one suggestion if you really need the energy(to stay awake and alert) the you could try a Monster and a 5 hour energy shot together.

I do warn you though that it is really unsafe but it will get the job done.

I say this from experience since I built up an immunity to the effects of energy drinks and energy shots a few years ago, but I will say this will work but is probably considered dangerous.

As for a cheap alternative Slap is a decent one to drink.

Does anybody know where you can buy Booty Sweat? I haven't tried to contact Boston Pacific which is my last resort but does anybody know if you can buy it at BevMo or a place similar to that.

[quote name='skiizim']Does anybody know where you can buy Booty Sweat? I haven't tried to contact Boston Pacific which is my last resort but does anybody know if you can buy it at BevMo or a place similar to that.[/QUOTE]

I've seen some at my hot topic for pretty cheap since they're on clearance. YMMV for prices/availability.

I drink Monster Import and Monster Rehab lemon, not at the same time. The only problem I have with either of them is being unable to sleep. Even after working 8+ hours/drinking one can that stuff at the beginning of my shift, I just can't fall asleep.

5 hour energy makes me really depressed if I sip the stuff instead of chugging it down in one gulp.

I drink red Amp (just noticed the newer brighter cans) and Rockstar Recovery orange flavor. Those usually work. Not as strong as Monster and 5 hour energy, least for me anyway.

Just wish there was something that would instantly neutralize an energy drink for after work/sleeping.

[quote name='ryuk1214']That's great and all until you realize that a serving is 1 ounce. Bummer.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why anyone would want a watered down version. If you're drinking energy drinks for the energy, shouldn't make a difference to you.

Yeah but I don't want it to taste like Shaq-Fuing crap when I drink it. Flavor is what you go for when selling at a school.

bread's done
Back