DEAD - Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 with Top Shot Elite Gun (360) - $7.99 at BB

SOLD OUT ONLINE. delete this thread. this item was sold out when you posted it 5 minutes ago. what a waste of time.

ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 03/17/2012
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif
BESTBUY.COM Order number: BBY01-4470xxxxxxxxQTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION STATUS3 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle with Top Shot Elite Peripheral - Xbox 360
SKU: 1404391

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 03/23/2012 - 03/28/2012 Order Total: $25.17
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif

Dumbass

[quote name='GBAstar']ORDER DETAILSOrder date: 03/17/2012
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif
BESTBUY.COM Order number: BBY01-4470xxxxxxxxQTY PRODUCT DESCRIPTION STATUS3 Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 Bundle with Top Shot Elite Peripheral - Xbox 360
SKU: 1404391

xxxxxxxxxxxxx Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 03/23/2012 - 03/28/2012 Order Total: $25.17
GLOBAL_Spacer.gif

Dumbass[/QUOTE]

You bought two Cabela games and HE is the dumbass?

[quote name='Camre']You bought two Cabela games and HE is the dumbass?[/QUOTE]

No he is the dumbass for saying the game was never in stock. I actually purchased three but two are now on backorder.

But feel free to tell me how I should spend my money.. or how I should make it.

I got one for $5....I opened the box and have done nothing with it. Can you trade in or sell the gun for anything substantial?

[quote name='doubledown']I got one for $5....I opened the box and have done nothing with it. Can you trade in or sell the gun for anything substantial?[/QUOTE]

Not at gamestop...

Does best buy take accessories at all?

[quote name='doubledown']I got one for $5....I opened the box and have done nothing with it. Can you trade in or sell the gun for anything substantial?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Romeo']Not at gamestop...

Does best buy take accessories at all?[/QUOTE]
I bought a bunch of these last year on clearance from TRU. Traded the games in to BB for profit. Whenever I stepped in to a GS I always asked if they took them. Most said no until months later on BF one said yes. I quickly went home and scooped them up before that guy was on his lunch break or something. IIRC, I got something like $2.20 each for them. In the system as generic sharpshooter or something like that. I guess it's YMMV if your store wants to take them.

[quote name='GBAstar']No he is the dumbass for saying the game was never in stock. I actually purchased three but two are now on backorder.

But feel free to tell me how I should spend my money.. or how I should make it.[/QUOTE]

your the Dumbass because you're a Hoarder who bought the last 2 then made a thread about it after you cleaned out the merchandise.:applause::applause:

[quote name='Flying Frog']your the Dumbass because you're a Hoarder who bought the last 2 then made a thread about it after you cleaned out the merchandise.:applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

It's back in stock idiot

Lol is this the one that was on sale for $4.99 or $7.99 around the holidays, that someone claimed to have ordered 20+ of?

Thanks a lot, got this game as a gift two Christmases ago, I could never play it because I didn't have the gun, just wasn't as fun. I couldn't find the gun itself under $30. Picked a couple extra up. Great find.

Just ordered two, one for me and one for my brother. I have been trying to get this since back when it first came up a couple months back.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!! I bought it when it was 5 shipped from the outlet store... The gun is literally impossible to calibrate. It is ABSOLUTELY worthless.

bread's done
Back