Nintendo 3DS and Super Mario Land - $179.99 - Target- Thanks to halkilmer at SD

400x.jpg

And then with shipping ($8) and tax ($15), $200 (eBay) isn't bad. I could try to find one locally, but then factor in gas and the possibility they won't have one at your local Target ("limited availability").

I have some locally and still dont know if this is enough to get me to buy a 3ds. I am afraid they'll announce a new version as soon as i buy one.

[quote name='ianoid']And then with shipping ($8) and tax ($15), $200 (eBay) isn't bad. I could try to find one locally, but then factor in gas and the possibility they won't have one at your local Target ("limited availability").[/QUOTE]

factor in convenience of anything going wrong and easy returns to target. factor in ebay is a den of theives.

Yeah, this is a a good deal for both.

I have a red card, so 5% and free shipping.... also 3% cash back from ebates, not bad at all! Still thinking though, I'm giving this to a kid as a present, but don't wanna make his mom think I'm ruining his eyes (he's five, he loves to create Mii characters, I figure I just get the 3DS for that purpose). I really do wish the 3D feature can be turned off in a parental control setting or something....

[quote name='confoosious']factor in convenience of anything going wrong and easy returns to target. factor in ebay is a den of theives.

Yeah, this is a a good deal for both.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever returned something to Target? They're famous for having one of the worst policies in the business.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Have you ever returned something to Target? They're famous for having one of the worst policies in the business.[/QUOTE]

famous? amongst crack heads?

I shop at target all the time and return shit all the time. They are the easiest store to deal with on returns. 90 days and no hassle at all.

[quote name='confoosious']I shop at target all the time and return shit all the time. They are the easiest store to deal with on returns. 90 days and no hassle at all.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I don't think I've ever had a single problem with returning an item there over the past 10 years.

Yeah - Target rules. This is a pretty good deal. I paid $125 for my 3DS and then $40 for SMB3DL from Target a while back and I thought it was an awesome deal then.

[quote name='Serpentor']I really do wish the 3D feature can be turned off in a parental control setting or something....[/QUOTE]

It can be turned off through parental lock also it has ability to not play games that are above a selected rating.

I once had to return an air mattress to target and they gave me a bunch of shit about it because the box was opened. They tried to tell me I couldn't return it. There was no store policy posted anywhere indicating they wouldn't allow returns on air mattresses. Other than that I generally have had very few issues with returns at target.

Man, just made a large purchase yesterday,... this is super tempting, but I must hold back. Thank you for the great deal, though!

I really can't decide whether to buy a Vita or a 3DS next week, this deal right here might've sealed it for me. But like you guys said I know as soon as I bite they will release the one with the 2nd stick. I love nintendos 1st party games, and the vita lineup is pretty weak right now, but the Vita just seems like a nicer platform. 1st world problems.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I once had to return an air mattress to target and they gave me a bunch of shit about it because the box was opened. They tried to tell me I couldn't return it. There was no store policy posted anywhere indicating they wouldn't allow returns on air mattresses. Other than that I generally have had very few issues with returns at target.[/QUOTE]

FYI, I dont know of any stores that allow open air matteress to be returned. I know that is the one item you cant return at Walamart.

[quote name='junkie88']FYI, I dont know of any stores that allow open air matteress to be returned. I know that is the one item you cant return at Walamart.[/QUOTE]
i returned an air mattress before but mostly because the damn thing was defective so maybe that reason could fly, but returning an air mattress unopened without any reasons usually gets u the suspicious look, whose going to buy a used air mattress even at a discounted price?

[quote name='junkie88']FYI, I dont know of any stores that allow open air matteress to be returned. I know that is the one item you cant return at Walamart.[/QUOTE]

Weird... I wonder why? From what I hear walmart tosses everything anyways.

Hmm tempting, but like others am wary Nintendo will release a new version in a few months with the second pad and triggers built in. Are most of the new games coming out making use of the circle pad pro? I'd hate to buy a 3ds now and have to use that awkward attachment to play them.

bread's done
Back