Gophermods good company for fix?

AzGoat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
My 60gb ps3 died on me a while back and was thinking about sending it to gophermods.com for a fix. I would do the fix my self but i just do not have the time between work, school and family. So i want to know from you guys have any of you have positive experience with the complany and how long do the ylod fix last for you guys?

i sent my ylod to them in november, it was like a 7 day turn around cuz they aren't open on the weekend (plus the time it took them to get it) but I sent it on a wednesday and had it on the following thursday.

It still works, has a one year warranty and costs less then sony to do it. What is not to like?

I am sending them a second one (this time for the bluray player) tomorrow

Wow, I go to school at the U of M and have never heard of these guys until now! Going to go check them out, and possibly apply!

[quote name='mastagoalie']i sent my ylod to them in november, it was like a 7 day turn around cuz they aren't open on the weekend (plus the time it took them to get it) but I sent it on a wednesday and had it on the following thursday.

It still works, has a one year warranty and costs less then sony to do it. What is not to like?

I am sending them a second one (this time for the bluray player) tomorrow[/QUOTE]

@mastagoalie - how is your repair a few months later? I am about to send my 60gb launch to them to fix my disc freeze issue, and from what I've seen they seem legit and have good reviews...

bread's done
Back