Single Character Skylanders Back In Stock @ Amazon

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thats who I was looking for also.[/QUOTE]

Cynder was available a little earlier. 3/21 seems to be the in stock date for a lot of items.

I need either a stealth elf or a stump smash.

[quote name='confoosious']Cynder was available a little earlier. 3/21 seems to be the in stock date for a lot of items.

I need either a stealth elf or a stump smash.[/QUOTE]

Either one for what? A set? Part of the game? Curious about this ingenious money sink.

I got a cynder today from amazon.

Now i just need voodood and the empire ice adventure pack and im up to date on all current releases until the next wave starts hitting stores.

I'm skipping all the variants like legendary blue ext...

[quote name='confoosious']Cynder was available a little earlier. 3/21 seems to be the in stock date for a lot of items.

I need either a stealth elf or a stump smash.[/QUOTE]

Ugh I would have loved to get Cynder from Amazon!

wow awesome thanx, just picked up a few more.
stealth elf you could have got from 3ds starter pack, $35 @ tru last week.
i sold the portal and game for 20 on cl. thanx alot guys
can't wait for 3/21 to get cynder and drobot and prism break and some others also
7.99 is crazy cheap, bestbuy is 8.99 and i think tru is 9.99. peace

[quote name='ijustw1n']Either one for what? A set? Part of the game? Curious about this ingenious money sink.[/QUOTE]

He needs either of those characters because they are the only two figures currently out that are part of the "Life" element in the game. There are 8 elements total, with 4-6 characters per element and you need at least one of each element to reach every location in the game. The game comes with 3 preselected figures which means you have to buy at least 5 more go go everywhere. It's quite ingenious, and I've fallen victim to it and have every figure released so far except the gold, silver, and blue color variants.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']He needs either of those characters because they are the only two figures currently out that are part of the "Life" element in the game. There are 8 elements total, with 4-6 characters per element and you need at least one of each element to reach every location in the game. The game comes with 3 preselected figures which means you have to buy at least 5 more go go everywhere. It's quite ingenious, and I've fallen victim to it and have every figure released so far except the gold, silver, and blue color variants.[/QUOTE]

And just imagine is Pokemon made an effort to actually do something inventive like this instead of releasing the same game w/ new pokemon. They would've made a metric fuck-ton of money. Real life Pokemon hunting!

[quote name='thegame85']No Cynder :([/QUOTE]

Amazon.de and Amazon.co.uk has been really good
with revealing the upcoming sets...

....my point? Cynder will be in a three pack, coming soon.

[quote name='Cmw7290']I hope Pokemon NEVER comes out with something like this, I'll go broke....[/QUOTE]

When I was a kid, McDonalds had Pokemon toys...I'm
thinking that there were 50+ to collect...that was
nuts.

Of course, the only toys from them that were any
good were the Lego ones....minus the Lego Batman
ones...if those were actual Legos, I would have
bought all of them.

Those of you looking for Cynder (or the next wave's releases) will want to be lined up at Toys 'R Us on Wednesday morning prior to opening. They will definitely have figures out, and rumors are they may have Lightning Rod, Cynder, and Zook in individuals.

[quote name='pedrobeara']not really a deal now is it[/QUOTE]

It's a deal for those of us with kids that refuse to pay $50 a figure on ebay. I personally won't pay more than retail but there are plenty of suckers out there supporting resellers.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Are they supposed to be single-packing Ignitor soon?[/QUOTE]

That's been the rumor for a while now...
But if you really wanted Ignitor, the sale at ToysRus last week was your best best. After selling the extra stuff, you would've broken even or gotten it at cost. I know. It's a hassle to do it that way.

It's sickening to see so many figures up on Ebay. At this point, from what's available in stores right now, they're barely making a profit of a few dollars. Unless you're a power seller, I don't see the point.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Those of you looking for Cynder (or the next wave's releases) will want to be lined up at Toys 'R Us on Wednesday morning prior to opening. They will definitely have figures out, and rumors are they may have Lightning Rod, Cynder, and Zook in individuals.[/QUOTE]

Is the three-pack due out at the same time? Cynder is the only one I don't have but I have somehow seen plenty of individual Cynders out in the wild on two occasions but refused to get it since I knew it will be part of a three-pack with two new ones.

[quote name='Chuckiefresh']It's a deal for those of us with kids that refuse to pay $50 a figure on ebay. I personally won't pay more than retail but there are plenty of suckers out there supporting resellers.[/QUOTE]

I am with you.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Those of you looking for Cynder (or the next wave's releases) will want to be lined up at Toys 'R Us on Wednesday morning prior to opening. They will definitely have figures out, and rumors are they may have Lightning Rod, Cynder, and Zook in individuals.[/QUOTE]

Better figure out which one is your favorite then because TRU has a corporate limit in place of one skylanders item per guest.

[quote name='cheeky']Better figure out which one is your favorite then because TRU has a corporate limit in place of one skylanders item per guest.[/QUOTE]

Source?

[quote name='cheeky']Better figure out which one is your favorite then because TRU has a corporate limit in place of one skylanders item per guest.[/QUOTE]

God I hope this is true.

Cynder is showing as available @ $7.99. In fact he seems to be the only one available... I'm caught up to date I think. Dont know if Iridescent Blue Bash is available in store or only the few online

I was there a couple of weeks ago and managed to get two Skylanders (Hex & Dino-rang) without any problem.

ahhh there she is...now that i think about it maybe i should wait til the 3 pack :X

I went ahead and bought it. Knowing life I'll spot the 3pack for $24.99 and it will negate any real savings.

There are only 146 available.

Don't wait thegame85, you already know how hard it's going to be to get that 3 pack. You can always give it away or sell it if need be.

EDIT: maybe you should start a new thread spectreon considering how hard this figure is to track down.

EDIT 2: I just did it.

[quote name='spectreon']Cynder is showing as available @ $7.99. In fact he seems to be the only one available... I'm caught up to date I think. Dont know if Iridescent Blue Bash is available in store or only the few online[/QUOTE]fuck yeah, thanks! Saves me a trip to TRU on Wed since thats the only character I was going to try and find

[quote name='thegame85']Source?[/QUOTE]

It's a new policy since last Tuesday when I was in the store. Games manager said it was a new corporate policy. There were signs. No, I didn't take any pics. I guess I could upload my receipt for a single 3 pack lol.

[quote name='o0achilles0o']He needs either of those characters because they are the only two figures currently out that are part of the "Life" element in the game. There are 8 elements total, with 4-6 characters per element and you need at least one of each element to reach every location in the game. The game comes with 3 preselected figures which means you have to buy at least 5 more go go everywhere. It's quite ingenious, and I've fallen victim to it and have every figure released so far except the gold, silver, and blue color variants.[/QUOTE]
Is there a nice handy checklist somewhere that has release dates? I've got a decent checklist right now, but it doesn't mention which ones are available and which ones are not.

Too bad TRU has the highest prices of any stores that sell these. I'm more interested in finding out when K-Mart gets these in stock because they still sell them for $7.99 each.

[quote name='cheeky']It's a new policy since last Tuesday when I was in the store. Games manager said it was a new corporate policy. There were signs. No, I didn't take any pics. I guess I could upload my receipt for a single 3 pack lol.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I guess our store didn't get the memo because they are definitely not enforcing this policy.

[quote name='cheeky']It's a new policy since last Tuesday when I was in the store. Games manager said it was a new corporate policy. There were signs. No, I didn't take any pics. I guess I could upload my receipt for a single 3 pack lol.[/QUOTE]

There is no current corporate policy in place that limits how many Skylanders someone can purchase. It is up to the individual store as to whether they want to set limits or not.

Bought Whirlwind last night for $7.99, "air" was the last element my kid needed after buying the 3DS starter kit at TRU last week for $35, which was worth it b/c he loves platformers and that version of the game is very different, it's like getting a sequel, and we needed "fire" and "life" and I was sick of shopping. And the 3DS portal is hooked up to the PC, he likes the Angry Birds clone game. So he has 11 characters - 3 of which are Spyro: Legendary dark and normal which we call gold, silver and bronze - and 2 games. Should keep him busy until "Giants", when we'll buy him the game and a giant or 2, but that's probably it.

Bump.

Currently they've got Cynder, Whirlwind, and a few others. Note that I bought a Cynder on Sunday, and Amazon wouldnt let me buy one today, citing a limit.

So forgive me for not knowing much about this game, but is there a list of all the figures including all the variants? Also, where do these variants come from? Giveaways or just really random throughout stores? I managed to pick up my first ever Skylander yesterday, a Cynder. Now I just need to get the game.

Darn it! Added the available ones to my cart but then at checkout Cynder was unavailable. Oh well at least I got the others to add to the collection

[quote name='Kaiser499']Some more are back in stock as of 7:20pm 3/20/12[/QUOTE]

Nice, thanks - just got Whirlwind for my nephew!

[quote name='confoosious']What do you guys think of Double Trouble? Good character?

I don't need another magic but he seems cool.[/QUOTE]
We picked him up a couple weeks back. He seems pretty cool, but we have only leveled him up a little so I'm not sure how he turns out fully upgraded.

bread's done
Back