Looks like all Saint's Row 3 DLC (PC) is 50% off on Gamersgate +15% discount from IGN

[quote name='stupidproz1']I thought gamersgate was pc only[/QUOTE]
I dont know. Never heard of the site. Going to the link I only saw Saints Row stuff there for PC and I was thinking this was for PS3/360.

Awesome! Just started this game tonight! Heard the DLC is a bit more fun when you play it in the context of the game.

Grabbin the season pass! Thanks OP!

[quote name='MysterD']How do you get the 15% off from IGN?[/QUOTE]

You could've gotten if u grabbed the free 1 month sub to ign prime about a month ago, u could snag a code for 15% of gamersgate stuff forever (so they say anyway.)

$10 is probably what the Season Pass should've cost normally. Genkibowl took me maybe 50-60 minutes to go through and Gangstas in Space is perhaps a little shorter than that (though it's fun while it lasts). One more piece of content left for the season pass yet to be released, but I can't imagine it'll be all that more substantial than what we've gotten up to this point. For $10 though, not a bad deal provided you really enjoyed the game a lot. $20 was a straight up rip off.

[quote name='stupidproz1']I thought gamersgate was pc only[/QUOTE]

I understand how annoying it is when someone bitch to you about their ignorance. Well you know what I mean.

Anyone here with a IGN Prime account, I was wondering if it is worth it at $29.95 for the first year. I know you get two free games and discounts but do you get anything else also do you get free games every month or something?

I don't have SR3 yet, but the price on that Season Pass is looking mighty tastey. However, I've heard Genki-Bowl is a pass, and the third one is TBD, so I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

[quote name='thegame85']when the heck does the third DLC hit? Or did I miss it?[/QUOTE]

Achievements are up, so the third DLC is probably 1-2 weeks away. I'm just hoping XBL does a sale soon.

[quote name='Glomerate']Since Saints Row 3 is a steam game, I assume Gamersgate just sends you a code to use on steam?[/QUOTE]

correct

I'm ready to go for this, my only worry is that since this is "THQ week" that they have a saints row day where the price goes for 75% instead of 50%. I know this is how steam sales go sometimes, but not sure about gamersgate.

By the way for anyone that hasn't tried it yet (i just picked it up yesterday).....Saints Row 3 is so much fun. I really should have bought this when it first came out. Really recommend trying it next time it goes on sale. Amazon had it for $23 this weekend.

Which Saint's Row 3 DLC do you guys recommend? Does the Season Pass include other discounted DLC in the Gamersgate list?

[quote name='facls']Which Saint's Row 3 DLC do you guys recommend? Does the Season Pass include other discounted DLC in the Gamersgate list?[/QUOTE]

No, just the 3 big ones. One is yet to be released. At $10, it seems pretty hard to pass up as each DLC is supposed to add 3 or so hours of gameplay.

[quote name='mkaliaz']I'm ready to go for this, my only worry is that since this is "THQ week" that they have a saints row day where the price goes for 75% instead of 50%[/QUOTE]
source on this?

[quote name='musicjunkie']source on this?[/QUOTE]

I have no source, i never claimed it as fact.....only a concern. You can clearly see "THQ week" and "Deal of the Day" on their homepage so i'd guess Saints Row will get one of the days.

I'm curious if its true that they are 3 hours each. One of the guys in the first page of this thread said that the first two that are released so far are less than 1 hour each. 3rd DLC isn't out yet.

[quote name='mkaliaz']I have no source, i never claimed it as fact.....only a concern. You can clearly see "THQ week" and "Deal of the Day" on their homepage so i'd guess Saints Row will get one of the days.

I'm curious if its true that they are 3 hours each. One of the guys in the first page of this thread said that the first two that are released so far are less than 1 hour each. 3rd DLC isn't out yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably wrong, that's what I seem to recall from a preview but that was an off the cuff remark.

I'm assuming that SR3 will not be any more than 50% off though, the base game is not marked down despite that the sale says at least 50% off everything so I figure they're only going to mark it down to 50% one day, not all days. I could be wrong though, so don't get angry if you listen to me!

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I'm probably wrong, that's what I seem to recall from a preview but that was an off the cuff remark.

I'm assuming that SR3 will not be any more than 50% off though, the base game is not marked down despite that the sale says at least 50% off everything so I figure they're only going to mark it down to 50% one day, not all days. I could be wrong though, so don't get angry if you listen to me![/QUOTE]

I think you are right that 50% is as low as it will go at this point. For as much fun as I am having with the game, its easily worth the price! Probably will go for the DLC pack and just hope its more than a few hours of gametime.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']No, just the 3 big ones. One is yet to be released. At $10, it seems pretty hard to pass up as each DLC is supposed to add 3 or so hours of gameplay.[/QUOTE]

LOL I wish. The reply on the last page was pretty accurate. About an hour for Genkibowl and maybe a little over half an hour to finish Gangstas in Space. The latter is still pretty fun though and you're not really missing out on much if you skip Genki.

bread's done
Back