- - - - -

Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

#31 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16941 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Haha, new thread title looks like "team WAS open...but you missed it! Fuck you!" lol. I actually had to think about it for a second.

#32 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Haha, new thread title looks like "team WAS open...but you missed it! Fuck you!" lol. I actually had to think about it for a second.

I was running short on space, it was either that or "Skins Open!" :D

#33 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4289 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

Waiting 10 more mins on Yanksrule, said he would be 20 min and I been waiting an extra 15 already...

#34 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

Waiting 10 more mins on Yanksrule, said he would be 20 min and I been waiting an extra 15 already...

I'll see if LV can text him for you, hold on.

#35 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4289 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

He is on live right now, just not responding to anything

He sent a message saying how about in 20 mins, responded and never heard anything back

#36 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

He is on live right now, just not responding to anything

He sent a message saying how about in 20 mins, responded and never heard anything back

LV texted him - said he's stuck in traffic and that it shouldn't be much longer.

#37 TheN8torious   Shhh...I'm Invisible CAGiversary!   16941 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

TheN8torious

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

I was running short on space, it was either that or "Skins Open!" :D

I figured. It just made me laugh. "Skins" or "WSH" was all I could come up with. Maybe something flashy like "Get UR Skins!"? I suppose "Injuns" would be offensive. You just can't win for losing.

#38 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4289 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

LV texted him - said he's stuck in traffic and that it shouldn't be much longer.

Aight

#39 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

I figured. It just made me laugh. "Skins" or "WSH" was all I could come up with. Maybe something flashy like "Get UR Skins!"? I suppose "Injuns" would be offensive. You just can't win for losing.

There we go.

#40 PacerPerspect   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   535 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

PacerPerspect

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:26 PM

Can someone sub for Redskins, I heard they are open.

#41 Mog3526   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   832 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

hey I'm goin. to need a sub for my next game

#42 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:28 PM

Can someone sub for Redskins, I heard they are open.

They are, since BallSoHard is switching to the Raiders, but he's still going to be playing their games until a new owner is found.

Have you been in contact with him at all? If not, what's your availability to play the game today? If you can't get a hold of him we can find a sub.

#43 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:29 PM

hey I'm goin. to need a sub for my next game

Thanks for the heads up, we'll find someone to fill in for you.

#44 Doomtime   Victor von Doom CAGiversary!   5780 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:31 PM

Yo soy fiesta strikes again.

https://plus.google....sts/V2Vn5gxAZ55

#45 PacerPerspect   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   535 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

PacerPerspect

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:39 PM

They are, since BallSoHard is switching to the Raiders, but he's still going to be playing their games until a new owner is found.

Have you been in contact with him at all? If not, what's your availability to play the game today? If you can't get a hold of him we can find a sub.

I just PMed him.

#46 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

I just PMed him.

Thanks. If you don't hear back by 5 or so, let me know and we'll find a sub. 5:30 is the earliest I'd be able to boot him anyway, so hopefully you could play after that.

#47 LVPatriots   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

LVPatriots

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Yo soy fiesta strikes again.

https://plus.google....sts/V2Vn5gxAZ55

Haha, yo soy fiesta indeed. The man just parties his d*ck off 24/7.

Grass on the field, play ball.

#48 MasterAwesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1779 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

MasterAwesome

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

I know I'm a little late...but do you guys really see Alex Smith as much of an upgrade to Matt Moore? They both seem to play the "game manager" role well enough...neither of them being relied on too heavily to make plays in the passing game. I feel like Moore takes more chances in the passing game which might tack on a few extra interceptions compared to Alex Smith...but I don't think it makes sense to go out and get a similar QB in Alex Smith when you have someone like Matt Moore.

#49 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

I know I'm a little late...but do you guys really see Alex Smith as much of an upgrade to Matt Moore? They both seem to play the "game manager" role well enough...neither of them being relied on too heavily to make plays in the passing game. I feel like Moore takes more chances in the passing game which might tack on a few extra interceptions compared to Alex Smith...but I don't think it makes sense to go out and get a similar QB in Alex Smith when you have someone like Matt Moore.

I agree. Let's face it, the Dolphins in all likelihood are not a playoff team without Alex Smith, and they're not a playoff team with him either. Right now they're moving backwards while the Patriots and Bills are making big strides forward, and the Jets are at least standing pat.

Right now I'd predict Miami will be in the cellar next season, and given that I don't really see any point in signing Smith, even if he's a little better than Moore. The franchise is a mess right now, I don't think they have any clue what they're doing down there.

#50 BSETI50   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1438 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:08 PM

Not at all MA, he's gonna suck in miami....good qb just needs the right system and stability....I'm predicting peyton has the worst year of his career....no1 to throw to, Dthomas is going to struggle in that offense an.d they lost dan fells and eddie royal already. Manning chose the wrong team n my opinion, shuda went to san fran but I guess steve young jinxedd the shit out of that idea

#51 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

no1 to throw to, Dthomas is going to struggle in that offense an.d they lost dan fells and eddie royal already. Manning chose the wrong team n my opinion, shuda went to san fran but I guess steve young jinxedd the shit out of that idea

I would be shocked if their first call after hearing Manning was coming there wasn't to Dallas Clark.

I think both Thomas and Decker have talent, but I do think there will be some growing pains as they get used to the Manning way of doing things.

I think they're at least a year away from being a serious AFC contender.. But they're definitely going to be better than with Tebow.

#52 LVPatriots   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

LVPatriots

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

Lol, I was about to say I'd love to take the skins Madden 13 for RGIII. But they won't have 1st rounders for the next few years, so F that.

#53 Blade3D   Grandmaster Swag CAGiversary!   4289 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Giants- 49
Panthers- 21

Nothing really to say the Giants rush game dominated the Panthers for 410 yards.

So glad I picked up Peterson, and I think I might actually like having Bradshaw to switch in every now and then.

#54 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

Pats-Bucs scheduled for 12:30AM EST.

#55 BSETI50   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1438 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

Yea bv there gonna struggle, I think decker will be ok, but thomas missed out on the orton (pocket passer) era in denver due to injury. So he basically came from a wing T option offense (a highschool offense) at georgia tech to the tebow offense, call it what you want spread option whatever. Its gonna take time, and the question is, how much time do they have? Manning had a piece of somethin inserted into his neck dude, he prolly shouldn't be playing. I've heard plenty of players say they wouldn't even think about comin back from that. He's one james harrison hit away from having his head fall off

#56 LVPatriots   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

LVPatriots

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

San Fran vs. Cardinals is going down tonight!!! Is this the first NFC West vs. NFC West match up of the year?! Should be a good one.

#57 BSETI50   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1438 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

In the end tho, yea the broncos will bee better. Of the 4 major manning sweepstakes teams, clearly san fran is shaqfu'd

#58 bvharris   the black wind howls CAGiversary!   19419 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Patriots sign Robert Gallery and old friend Donte Stallworth. They've certainly been busy little bees this ofseason.

#59 LVPatriots   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

LVPatriots

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:53 PM

Giants- 49
Panthers- 21

Nothing really to say the Giants rush game dominated the Panthers for 410 yards.

So glad I picked up Peterson, and I think I might actually like having Bradshaw to switch in every now and then.

Glad you're having success with him. My back up is filling in quite nicely for him, and getting Jacobs is definitely helping ease the load.

Don't think I've ever been a top 5 rushing offense before, lets see if I can keep it that way.

#60 LVPatriots   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2029 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

LVPatriots

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Patriots sign Robert Gallery and old friend Donte Stallworth. They've certainly been busy little bees this ofseason.

I was gonna post this, but I figured no one reading but me you and bseti would care....

Anyways, Josh McDaniels is ready to put in some work!