For Sell Xbox 360/PS3 Games

freddykrugar

CAGiversary!
Hello I am a new seller on Cheapassgamer. I hope to improve my feedback rating over time. Please send me a PM of your offer and I will respond ASAP. I promise to respond within 24 hrs.

**Whatever your offer is it will not include shipping and handling. I will add $4 to your offer for shipping and handling. For example: If you offer me $10 and I accept your offer you then will pay $14.**

Please ask for pictures if needed.

Xbox 360-

Star Wars the Force Unleashed Sith Edition-Comes with the case and manual, and both discs. The discs have little to no scratches on them. The case itself has a few scratches on it that's it.

Gears of War Triple Pack-Brand new with plastic wrap and seal.

Saw-Comes with the case and manual. The disc itself has almost no scratches on it. The case has two price tag stickers on it.

Dragon Age II-Brand new with plastic wrap and seal.

Borderlands-Comes with the case and manual. The disc itself has few scratches on it.

The Last Remnant-Comes with the case and manual, and both discs. The discs have little to no scratches on them. The case itself has two price tag stickers on it.

PS3-

Demon Souls-Comes with the case and manual. The disc itself has little to no scratches on it.

LittleBigPlanet-Comes with the case and manual. The disc itself has little scratches on it. The case has a few price tag stickers on it.

bread's done
Back