Where to buy cheap Beats by Dre?

llopez13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Anyone know of a place to buy cheap beats?:) i am looking for some earphones but i am not willing to pay that much money:) Tell me where to buy them and your experience if you can:p
Thank you;)

Overprice IMO. You can get great sound from a Sennheiser or Audio Technica for cheaper.

yea lol those things are a ripoff. compare the specs of those trademarked things to a nice pair of sennheisers.

I always stop kids on my college campus who wear them and ask how much they spent on them and laugh my ass off

They look cool though :) If you want a pretty cool looking set of headphones that produce great sound but cost half of Beats by Dre, check these out:

http://www.solrepublic.com/

* note, kind of new company so not sure how great the quality is in terms of longevity. Just thought they looked cool and sounded great when I tried them in a store

I bought this ones:
http://www.maniacool.com/Product/35mm-Jack-120CM-Cable-In-Ear-Stereo-Earphones---Black--Red.htm
I hope they are good for the price:p

Bought them yesterday and they were shipped today:p rhe product has good reviews and some videos of people that bought them and they look good in the video:)

I bought the solos at launch and they finally broke earlier this month. Thankfully I had a square trade warranty on them and got my money back. Not going to buy them again, though.

[quote name='jbz']Overprice IMO. You can get great sound from a Sennheiser or Audio Technica for cheaper.[/QUOTE]

agreed. you're paying someone to pay Dre. And to ear the stupid logo.

If you do some research, you can find much higher quality earphones/headphones at the same price.

[quote name='llopez13']Bought them yesterday and they were shipped today:p rhe product has good reviews and some videos of people that bought them and they look good in the video:)[/QUOTE]

edit: just saw this. style over substance.

[quote name='confoosious']
edit: just saw this. style over substance.[/QUOTE]

Yo dawg! I herd you like to look good when you wear headphones so I put mirrors on your headphones so you can look at yourself while you listen to your headphones.

Ahh nevermind.

omg... i came into this thread thinking "ok, beats, that's bad enough" and the poster ended up getting a fake one...

laugh....

20120217_33.jpg

They sound good but are way overpriced. I used to have a pair of Sony's that I forgot the model number of that cost $50 that had killer bass

The ones i got for 12$ are amazing:O the "b" is engraved and feels like good quality. The price is great but the only thing bad is the shipping time. It took about 2 weeks to get here. They also come in a box that looks like the real ones:)

The Beats are nothing amazing. They don't sound any worse or better than a mid priced offering from someone else. In other words, they are not bad, but for the prices they ask and get, well overpriced. $400-$500 for those Studio's or whatever they are called are not $500 worth of sound quality. Serious. If you like the Beats, get the beats, but check out the Monster refurb store online. $99 for the buds, $129 for the portable over ears with control talk for iPhone/Android are not a terrible deal, but not super awesome or anything.

I do like the cord and the control talk. They are also the only headphone and earbud in the last year I have not been able to break. I have gone through 2 pairs of Sennheiser and 2 pairs of Klipsch. The damn cord where it plugs in to the phone keeps fraying and the connecting eventually just stops or one of the ear buds eventually stop any output.

One thing I will say though: The beats are the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever worn, ever.

I got mine cheap: $49, $79, $99 for respectively: The Dre Beats with Control Talk Ear Buds, The over ear headphones with Control Talk, and the $499 Premium Studio's or whatever they are called (not the ones that take a battery).

Don't want to start a new thread so I'm gonna steal this one if it's okay.
I'm looking for headphones with cans that go around the ear for

http://www.maniacool.com/Product/Foldable-On-Ear-Stereo-Headphones-with-Control-Talk-for-iPhone-43G3GS--White.htm

I also but this ones and they sound great. The bass is really good. They look exactly like the real ones and they soung good.

[quote name='b3b0p']The Beats are nothing amazing. They don't sound any worse or better than a mid priced offering from someone else. In other words, they are not bad, but for the prices they ask and get, well overpriced. $400-$500 for those Studio's or whatever they are called are not $500 worth of sound quality. Serious. If you like the Beats, get the beats, but check out the Monster refurb store online. $99 for the buds, $129 for the portable over ears with control talk for iPhone/Android are not a terrible deal, but not super awesome or anything.

I do like the cord and the control talk. They are also the only headphone and earbud in the last year I have not been able to break. I have gone through 2 pairs of Sennheiser and 2 pairs of Klipsch. The damn cord where it plugs in to the phone keeps fraying and the connecting eventually just stops or one of the ear buds eventually stop any output.

One thing I will say though: The beats are the most uncomfortable headphones I have ever worn, ever.

I got mine cheap: $49, $79, $99 for respectively: The Dre Beats with Control Talk Ear Buds, The over ear headphones with Control Talk, and the $499 Premium Studio's or whatever they are called (not the ones that take a battery).[/QUOTE]

How did you get them so cheap?

[quote name='llopez13']How did you get them so cheap?[/QUOTE]

Monster was having a sale and discounted 50% off refurb price or something like that.

You can buy the same knock-off china versions.. and it'll be the same as Dr. Dre beats. Quality, Sound, and Build.

Just saw this on AOTS today, they had Matt Mirra come in once again to "tech review" for their segment Gadget Pr0n--now, I'm a fan of Mira, but aside from an emphatic enthusiasm for tech in general, I have no idea what makes him an expert on anything.

Video & Article here: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58102/chambers-by-rza-soul-by-ludacris-other-headphone-review/

tl;dr: None of the rapper-endorsed headphones were great, with Soul by Ludacris SL300's standing out. In the end they countered that instead, for under $100 you could get better sound and quality from AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones.

Take it for what its worth [to you].

Mira isn't an expert, he's just a guy who worked at the Apple Store Genius Bar and was friends with Chris Hardwick. He (Hardwick) put him on his Nerdist podcast and eventually got him a job on AOTS. One thing led to another, but he's not a tech expert by any means. (I listen to the Nerdist podcast)

By the way, the Koss Portapro's always get thrown out in these conversations and since they haven't been mentioned I will name drop them. They have a lifetime warranty and I think they look cool, though, others may feel differently.

bread's done
Back