*** DEAD *** 20% Off iTunes Codes at Best Buy

kliiez8

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5838]26790[/IMG-R]Get 20% off $15, $25, $50, and $100 iTunes codes, delivered via email from BestBuy.com. ****Deal is dead ***

apple.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nightmare452']I might have to go for another $100 gift card. Those comic book sales are killing me slowly.[/QUOTE]

Can these be used for the ComXology App. I know it bills to the iTunes account?

Is that the sale you are talking about

[quote name='FurryCurry']^Sounds like a good time to buy anything. Now I won't be so guilt stricken when I buy more expensive apps![/QUOTE]

Ditto. Bought a $100 code :).

I grabbed a $50 for $40. Thanks OP! And Best Buy delivers within minutes, while amazon's $10 for $5 gift card still hasn't been delivered to me.

Too bad Dodonpachi Resurrection HD has gone up to $13.99. I was planning to get that, but would rather wait for it to drop back to the launch price. Oh well.

Thanks OP. I may snag one today. Officially ran out of the $150 credit I bought 2 years ago. Man that credit lasts a looong time when you buy games $1 at a time. I already have 2 $25 cards in reserve now though so I may end up passing and buying them next time they drop 20% since I may not need them for a while yet. Great deal regardless.

Can you use iTunes credit from these cards to buy iTunes cards? Or gift some? The $100 card is obviously the best deal but I have no use for that amount unless I could in the future gift portions for birthdays or other gifts.

I forgot you could use this in the Mac App Store too. Hmm. Might have to see if there's anything I want to buy there. Might have to get a second $50.

Order a $50 card. Thanks op!

[quote name='ijustw1n']The $100 card is obviously the best deal but I have no use for that amount unless I could in the future gift portions for birthdays or other gifts.[/QUOTE]
How is the $100 card the best deal? They all have the same 20% discount.

[quote name='kidkash03']Perfect for Angry Birds Space Thursday, and my new iPad tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

WOOP! I was, just, thinking that exact thing!!!!!!!! You know...the new ice bird-n-all! :D

[quote name='lilman']Order a $50 card. Thanks op!

How is the $100 card the best deal? They all have the same 20% discount.[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!:lol:

Thanks OP!

And iTunes gift cards are supposed to be good for anything in the iTunes Store, App Store, iBookstore and Mac App Store.

damn there's no valid 10% off codes to stack this with...come to think of it there hasn't been a 10% off code all month.

[quote name='lilman']How is the $100 card the best deal? They all have the same 20% discount.[/QUOTE]

Clearly this is a grammar issue not a math issue. ijustw1n is technically correct. As you point out they all have the same discount, therefore, they are all the best deal. /endcompletelyunnecessarysemi-sarcasticcomment

Obviously he is thinking it's the best deal because it has the largest amount of money discounted, but yes again percentage-wise they are all the same.

I grabbed a $100 card for $80. Thanks OP. My wife buys music through iTunes so hopefully this will offset at least a CD or two. Somebody make her slow down!

[quote name='lilman']Order a $50 card. Thanks op!

How is the $100 card the best deal? They all have the same 20% discount.[/QUOTE]

Flat percent off deals benefit those who spend the most. Spend $80 get $20 free is much better than spend $20 get $5. For example, if I give you a flat 20% off coupon to my Best Buy, you can get 20% off a game and save $12 or 20% off a television and save $250. What's the smarter deal?

100 x 2 for me. Trying to balance opportunity cost against having too much iTunes credit (which may lead to spending spree).

[quote name='fortunado']I grabbed a $100 card for $80. Thanks OP. My wife buys music through iTunes so hopefully this will offset at least a CD or two. Somebody make her slow down![/QUOTE]

Funny. Just chatted with her on the music message board. Nice lady.

She said:

I grabbed a $100 card for $80. Thanks OP. My hubby buys games through PSN & xbl so hopefully this will offset at least a game or two. Somebody make him slow down!

J/k :D

Thanks op in for a couple $100's. There are a couple apps I've been wanting and I've been buying a significant amount of digital comics lately.

[quote name='gr8asianman']Thanks op in for a couple $100's. There are a couple apps I've been wanting and I've been buying a significant amount of digital comics lately.[/QUOTE]

How are the Marvel and DC apps? And do you prefer reading them on the iPad over the print version? I've been wanting to get back into the comic book game and this seems like a good way.

[quote name='Kendro']How are the Marvel and DC apps? And do you prefer reading them on the iPad over the print version? I've been wanting to get back into the comic book game and this seems like a good way.[/QUOTE]

Speaking on behalf of myself :)P), I use Comixology. It has Marvel and DC comics in addition to other publishing houses. I just switched to digital with my acquisition of the new iPad. I've only begun to read comics last fall and have accumulated a lot of printed trades. My reason to go digital was to save on space but so far, I think I've gotten more out of it. I really enjoy reading it on the new iPad. As a matter of fact, I think it looks better on the iPad. Of course, if you prefer the feel of paper and flipping through the pages, print is where it's at. If you don't care for those two things, then you can't go wrong with digital.

Also, Comixology just had an update today adding retina display support for the most recent comics. I reread issue #7 of Wolverine and the X-Men and noticed visual improvements from when I read it just the other day. And the comics still looked phenomenal before the update.

Thanks to this thread, I picked up a $100 iTunes code. I'm debating whether or not I should get another one.

Is Comixology officially supported by Marvel and DC? If I buy a Marvel or DC comic from their apps, can I read them through Comixology's app?

[quote name='Kendro']How are the Marvel and DC apps? And do you prefer reading them on the iPad over the print version? I've been wanting to get back into the comic book game and this seems like a good way.[/QUOTE]

I use the Comixology, Dark Horse and Archie apps and find it much nicer than reading the print versions, though I do occasionally miss the tactile sense of flipping pages. Most of my downloads are through comixology and I like the fact that I can access my comic through my Mac, iPhone or iPad. There are constant sales and the sheer convenience of not having to travel to the comic book shop or dig through a longbox are what I find convenient. I must say that I can't think of a single comic I've read through my iPhone 4 or iPad that hasn't looked great through the retina display.

Wow, can't believe I forgot to/didn't visit CAG yesterday. Totally missed this...bummer there was no tweet pushed to my phone, like I usually get for game deals.

bread's done
Back