Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands -- $9.99 @ Newegg + Free Shipping

I haven't played a PoP game since Warrior Within, but for $10, even with a huge backlog, I think I might have to bite on this.

Used seems to be going for around this price, so $10 for new seems like a decent deal.

[quote name='topplehat']I actually really enjoyed this game and was not expecting to.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'd recommend it at this price.

Very solid Prince of Persia game. If you liked the Sands of Time trilogy, you'd be doing yourself a disservice to pass on this one.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Probably should put in the subject that it is the PS3 version that is $9.99. 360 version is $14.99.[/QUOTE]

Newegg seems to be the place to buy the PS3 version.
Amazon is the place to buy the 360 version. $9 or less with FSSS.

The game is really good, but it's very short. I remember picking it up locally on sale back in 2010 to flip for some Goozex points and ended up beating it (900/1000) in two casual nights before sending it out.

Overall $10 is a good price for it.

Great game, well worth $10. I don't remember it being any shorter than the other PoP games, but my memory of them may be rusty. Regardless, for the price of most downloadable games this is a great buy.

The cartoony Prince Of Persia before this was total crap, definitely pass on that one. I just started playing this one a few days ago, it's an extremely good game, an absolute steal at $10.

[quote name='TooPoor']Haven't played this, but it really looks like 5 buck material. Pass for me as of now.[/QUOTE]
After seeing you guys discuss it, I changed my mind and grabbed it. I'm weak.

Forgotten Sands isn't as good as Sands of Time or Two Thrones, but it's not far off. It's definitely worth the $10.

bread's done
Back