Microsoft Xbox Live Gold Subscription Card 29.99 Ebay

I just jumped on this - was looking for a cheap sub. for my parents, they just want to be able to watch Netflix on theirs (stupid MS....).

Haven't seen the $29.99 deal in over 3 years. $28 was the lowest ever eBay deal of the day though.

I'll pass though, I don't mind going back and forth to silver and getting $1 months. It's worked for my last 9 months of Gold.

Yes! Exactly the sweet spot price I had been paying for 12 month cards for years. Just in time before my last card expires later this year. I had fears since they raised the "standard" price of Gold, and the best I can find on these forums were deals of $35 for a year (not counting those $1 a month offers from the dashboard). I was getting closer and closer to giving up hope of a $30 card.

Now the Microsoft store deal has me equally intrigued. I did not check yet if it is free shipping, if so, as I look at it $30 for the 12 months and $16 for 1600MSP is pretty nice. I hope these stay up long enough when I make a decision.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to go with 40 buy.com, but did not want any of the games. No use it spending 10 USD more for games I don't want.

[quote name='Crono-00']Now the Microsoft store deal has me equally intrigued. I did not check yet if it is free shipping, if so, as I look at it $30 for the 12 months and $16 for 1600MSP is pretty nice. I hope these stay up long enough when I make a decision.[/QUOTE]

They're emailed codes - so yes, free shipping. It did take a few hours before
I got any confirmation of the sale, which was weird. But once it processed the codes were in the confirmation/receipt email.

Just placed an order. My live runs out in July but I rarely see 12-month subscriptions this low. Thanks op and Kotaku for reminding me.

bread's done
Back