Red Dead Redemption GOTY $29.99 at Amazon

weeman43302

CAGiversary!
On sale as part of DotW. Someone posted the deal at the beginning of the week when the sale "started." but Amazon didn't lower the price until a couple days ago. I was going to bump the old thread, but it was closed. Anyways:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/s/ref=amb_..._t=1401&pf_rd_p=1353657782&pf_rd_i=1000208101

Also, I ordered it last week at the regular price point ($37.99) and Amazon PM'ed me with no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know how long this will last? Hoping it will stay that price until next Thursday when I get paid. Been wanting the game for a long time.

[quote name='scorch62']Anyone know how long this will last? Hoping it will stay that price until next Thursday when I get paid. Been wanting the game for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I forgot to mention it is part of their Deal of the Week. I would assume that means it will return to the normal price Sunday, but it might last a little longer since the deal didn't start right away.

Thanks op.
iopoiuyhjn

I love RDR so much. I was recently thinking about the ending and it's one of the best and most satisfying that I've ever gotten out of a game. I strongly feel that anyone with even the most remote interest in it should pick it up.

[quote name='louiedog']I love RDR so much. I was recently thinking about the ending and it's one of the best and most satisfying that I've ever gotten out of a game. I strongly feel that anyone with even the most remote interest in it should pick it up.[/QUOTE]

this. id put RDR at my number 2 ending, only behind MGS3: snake eater

Even if you aren't interested in it, you should pick it up.

I never cared for anything to do with Westerns, plus I thought this kind of had an odd title, so I stayed away for awhile, but when I did finally try it I was completely hooked.
The story, the side jobs, the voice acting, the MUSIC !!!! Everything, just outstanding.
Easily one of my all time favorites.

Making me want to play through it again.

[quote name='masterchief2291']this. id put RDR at my number 2 ending, only behind MGS3: snake eater[/QUOTE]

This. Also add MGS4 and SotC.

This game is totally worth it for $30. I very, very, very rarely finish games that are open world/sandbox (due to me just wanting to screw around and eff stuff up), but this game compelled me enough to keep playing to progress the story, and even tackle a bunch of side mission.

I believe Nightmare still goes for $20 not on sale.

To get both, plus all the DLC is worth it.

Thanks, picked this up a couple days combining a promo credit and two of the $10 amazon gift cards coming from that recent promo. Got it for $10!!

This was live a couple days ago. I tried to PM it too since I recently bought it but they told me they have no PM policy :(

[quote name='masterchief2291']this. id put RDR at my number 2 ending, only behind MGS3: snake eater[/QUOTE]

I hated the ending what initially seems like the first ending, but the real ending was ok.

Still an excellent game, although I never did much but the main story. Undead Nightmare was repetitive as hell, but still decent fun though.

So is the consensus that the 360 version is better over PS3 version?

I have a new PS3 and I beat the vanilla on my 360. Wasn't sure which version to pick up. Read something about the 360 version being 1080P and the PS3 version being 720P.

Thoughts?

bread's done
Back