Free Skylander Figure from Walmart.Com for Those Who Pre-ordered "Empire of Ice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kangchousa

CAGiversary!
I just received the following email from Walmart about a free Skylander figure. FYI, I preordered "Empire of Ice" adventure pack back in January this year, but my preorder was cancelled later on 'cause they could not fulfill mine. So, if your order was cancelled just like mine, please expect an email from Walmart soon. I thought I should give you heads-up just in case...

[FONT=&quot]Dear (NAME REMOVED),[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]At the end of January, we reached out to let you know that a manufacturing shortage forced us to cancel your preorder(s) for the Skylanders Adventure Pack. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We know this was disappointing, so to show that we appreciate your interest in Skylanders and your choice to shop at Walmart, we've worked with our supplier to send you a free Skylanders Adventures action figure. (one figurine per affected customer)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We have sent the free action figure to the same delivery address as your original order, with no shipping charge and no purchase necessary. (Please note that this is not one of the figures from your original order.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your package should arrive within 10 days. You can track the delivery of your item by visiting the UPS Mail Innovations website and entering the following tracking number into their tracking system. Please allow up to 48 hours for them to include this order in their system.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Site: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://www.ups-mi.net/packageID/[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] Tracking Number: (REMOVED)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you have any questions, please reply to this email.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. We appreciate your business.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Walmart.com Customer Service[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Team[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://www.walmart.com[/FONT]

Not a deal and crazy misleading.
Redo title to say , HEY if you got screwed out of an online preorder at wallyworld you may receive an email entitling you to a free figure.

Hey Name Removed, at the very least you should put something in the title mentioning the circumstances behind it instead of just saying "FREE"

I know that it is not a deal, but just wanted to alert everyone. Also, even if you cancelled it before their cancellation, it seems that you will still get it 'cause a couple of my colleagues got the same email although they cancelled their orders.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Not a deal and crazy misleading.
Redo title to say , HEY if you got screwed out of an online preorder at wallyworld you may receive an email entitling you to a free figure.[/QUOTE]

updated

Got stealth elf today. Already have her need to see if I can exchange her for zook or lightning rod. Anyelse get their free character!

I guess they randomly mailed out the figures. I got Cynder, but my colleagues got Zap and Flameslinger. Well, it's free, so I guess we can't complain... ;)

My figure got to my city and said "unacceptable address" on the tracking....I sent Walmart an email and they said they'll get back to me in 3-5 days

Okay, before this thread turns into a "polling" place, I'm going to close it now. Thanks for everyone posted message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back