Resident Evil 5 Gold (PS3) $16.99 @ Amazon

rawer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I know this has been available (in & out) at Newegg for a while (credit to handsomepete for that post), but I've been hoping Amazon would price match so I could use some credit.

Well, they finally matched it. But showing only 15 left, so don't procrastinate!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B002Z7BE24/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

UPDATE: Now showing "In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process."

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, ordered one. Have almost 50 dollars credit on amazon and don't like to pay tax.

I ordered a used one from warehouse last week for $16.60 with slip cover. So i'd say your chance of getting a slip cover is good.

[quote name='kouleefoh']I ordered a used one from warehouse last week for $16.60 with slip cover. So i'd say your chance of getting a slip cover is good.[/QUOTE]

The slip cover version is an older (original) print. They've since releaesd a newer model with "move enabled" adveretised on the cover.

It would be nice but I'm going to doubt that they have new copies of the original version. Just like if you order Rage from them it is very doubtful you'll get the slip cover

[quote name='GBAstar']The slip cover version is an older (original) print. They've since releaesd a newer model with "move enabled" adveretised on the cover.

It would be nice but I'm going to doubt that they have new copies of the original version. Just like if you order Rage from them it is very doubtful you'll get the slip cover[/QUOTE]
I see. Did not know that.

bread's done
Back