Kid Icarus Uprising $29.99 at Best Buy

AdventX

CAGiversary!
As the title reads, Kid Icarus Uprising is $29.99 at Best Buy.

Link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kid+Ica...8280317&skuId=2856614&st=kid icarus&lp=1&cp=1

I pre-ordered through best buy so I hope I get this price when I pick it up. It would be nice to get the pre-order bonus and the sale price. Hopefully amazon will price match this!

UPDATE FOR THOSE WHO ORDERED ON OR BEFORE 03/23 THROUGH AMAZON:

From Amazon Representative:

"Customers who ordered Kid Icarus on or before 03/23 direct from Amazon will either have the price of their order reduced to $29.99 or will get a refund for the price difference between $29.99 and the price they ordered the game at within 3-5 business days.
Please note that this only applies to orders shipped and sold by Amazon."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheNeck']$29.99 is a great price for this game since it just came out. :D

Luckily i didn't preorder it from anybody. :)[/QUOTE]

I was not expecting a sale price at all. The fact that it's $10 off a $40 first party game and around it's release date is strange. Oh well, hopefully everyone will be more motivated to purchase the game and we can have more online players!:D

Geez that sucks it's already on sale. I haven't even received my Amazon order!

But I'm going to just keep my Amazon order because I used that gift card promotion from a few days ago on it and I want the NES classics code

pre ordered from Amazon, order already shipped but think if I call their CS department they'll give me the $10 credit to price match?

[quote name='cleaver']Why not just wait until Sundays B2G1?[/QUOTE]

Because I don't want to spend another 40 on two games I don't really want. Only about $3.00 difference to stick with one.

Just placed my order for in-store pick using a $5 RZ certificate and a giftcard i had been saving. :D

That would be awesome to get the NES classic version of the game, just have to see when i pick it up later today. ;)

Wow, thanks! I just pre-ordered my copy from Amazon a few hours ago, ironically. Even though, I can't get this deal for not living in the states, I reported the price difference to Amazon, and sent customer service an e-mail. Hopefully, they'll credit the difference. :3

[quote name='gunstar808']Is BB offering the 3D classics code as well?[/QUOTE]

BB was offering the code but it seem's like the pre-order option is no longer available.

Lol let the bitching to amazon begin, I'll be doing it later as well :p

Why pre order anyone, just wait til launch day for sales, only pre order limited editions ;)

This is Best Buy's response to the Pre Order bonus by other retailers.... Nice idea but I'm happy with Amazon and the original game

[quote name='ray2dee']This is Best Buy's response to the Pre Order bonus by other retailers.... Nice idea but I'm happy with Amazon and the original game[/QUOTE]

I got mine from Amazon with original game, release date shipping, no tax, and a gold box discount...

So I'm happy..

[quote name='AdventX']BB was offering the code but it seem's like the pre-order option is no longer available.[/QUOTE]

Dang.

I'm not really losing much once you figure in tax and the fact that I was going to purchase the Kid Icarus 3D Remake anyway (what are they, $6?)

Damn, my copy from Amazon already shipped and they sent me the download code. Every time I've tried in the past to get a price adjustment after something has shipped, they haven't done it. Oh well.

Great, just great. I get it from gamestop and wouldn't you know it bestbuy put it on sale already. But hey at least I got the game a day early lol. As for my impressions so far I must say the visuals are great (the 3d acually add's to the game unlike most of the 3ds games), the gameplay has great pacing to it and the music is amazing. Not to mention the slightly cheesy but light hearted humor lol. My only slight gripe is the controls. While they are not horrible they could have felt much better with a second analog stick.

[quote name='strait edge follower'] My only slight gripe is the controls. While they are not horrible they could have felt much better with a second analog stick.[/QUOTE]

Does this support the CPP? Anyone tried playing with to see if it does?

[quote name='jacknicklson']Only to give you a left handed control option. No dual analog option for controls[/QUOTE]

Which is stupid as hell and seems like a no-brainer... Especially when there are already so many other control options. Maybe they'll patch it in now that they're finally enabling DLC on the 3DS.

had a $20 reward certificate at Best Buy and I was planning to pick it up next week at Target but for that price why not.

If you play this game without the stand it comes with then good luck. your left hand will cramp up as you need the right one to aim with the stylus so you have to hold the 3ds with essentually one hand

[quote name='chronoserge456']I'm hoping at Best Buy it comes with the stand.[/QUOTE]

I think all of the copys do. If not then have fun going to the doctor for hand cramping lol. Why couldn't nintendo put dual analog ?

bread's done
Back