You will post in this OTT. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also making 83 a bad person - he told me that he's already bought tickets to the Three Stooges movie.

The new The Thing is on Amazon streaming for $1.99 right now. Worth it?

[quote name='DT778']Need to see Drive.

edit: paying to see Star Wars ep1 in 3d made you a bad person.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Also making 83 a bad person - he told me that he's already bought tickets to the Three Stooges movie.
[/QUOTE]

This is NOT true! Even I have my limits!!!!

I haven't been inside a theater to watch a movie since 2002? 2003? It was the Persuit of Happyness with Will Smith, I remember that.
Last full 2 hour movie I sat through on DVD was Inception, I think.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think they hit the nail on the head, #83.[/QUOTE]

I would never EVER pay to see, nor would I see even if you bought me tickets, the Three Stooges Movie. I consider it an affront to humanity that they would even make a Three Stooges Movie.

It ranks right up there with the New Karate Kid with Jaden Smith (which I also refuse to see) as an abomination against all that is decent in this world.

[quote name='Number83']I've never seen Drive nor heard about "The Hunger Games"...does that make me a bad person?[/QUOTE]

The fact that you're a Phillies fan makes you a bad person.

I've also never seen Drive or The Hunger Games on that note.

[quote name='eldergamer']I haven't been inside a theater to watch a movie since 2002? 2003? It was the Persuit of Happyness with Will Smith, I remember that.
Last full 2 hour movie I sat through on DVD was Inception, I think.[/QUOTE]

I really want to see The Hunger Games, but I would like to finish the book first. I'm a little over halfway through, and it's really good so far.

Also, Mak, have you seen Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie?

[quote name='Maklershed']The new The Thing is on Amazon streaming for $1.99 right now. Worth it?[/QUOTE]

Did you enjoy the first one? If so I'd suggest a watch. Personally I loved the 82 version and this one wasnt as good as that one but still a lot better than the horror movies that have been released lately.

[quote name='prmononoke']
Also, Mak, have you seen Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm pretty much waiting for it to be released on Netflix since its on Magnolia pictures.

[quote name='TheRock88']Did you enjoy the first one? If so I'd suggest a watch. Personally I loved the 82 version and this one wasnt as good as that one but still a lot better than the horror movies that have been released lately.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the 80s version but I saw the 50s verson. This one looked pretty good from the previews but I'm always leery of the quality of horror movies.

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope. I'm pretty much waiting for it to be released on Netflix since its on Magnolia pictures.[/QUOTE]

I saw a midnight showing of it last week, which was a great environment for it. You'll like it, for sure, if you enjoy their other work.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fuck yea, weekend. Too bad I need to be up at 5:30 tomorrow to drive the missus to the airport.[/QUOTE]

Driving to airports is the worst. Especially if you're not the one traveling.

I'm actually looking forward to looking awesome in costume at Comicon today...I never thought I would ever be one to say that....

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Driving to airports is the worst. Especially if you're not the one traveling.[/QUOTE]

Only fucking thing that doesn't fucking suck is that there's no fucking traffic. Shit fucking sucks otherwise. How the fuck do people wake up at this fucking hour and function? Fuck.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Only fucking thing that doesn't fucking suck is that there's no fucking traffic. Shit fucking sucks otherwise. How the fuck do people wake up at this fucking hour and function? fuck.[/QUOTE]
The only thing that makes being up that early even worse are people that seem to ALWAYS wake up 100% bright eyed and bushy tailed. I honestly hate those people with a passion

I went out last night and didn't get home until about 2am. My alarm went off at 6 and was promptly ignored. Woke up at 7:50 and said "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" then had to do a little back and forth rocking motion to actually get the momentum to get up. Mornings suck.

You could play RE: Operation Raccoon City. :razz:

Redboxing it this weekend. I've only done the single play campaign, but it doesn't seem that bad actually.

[quote name='JStryke']You could play RE: Operation Raccoon City. :razz:

Redboxing it this weekend. I've only done the single play campaign, but it doesn't seem that bad actually.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it deserves the 2/5 one of the review sites gave it. :rofl:

fuck it. I have gone off the deep end. Into the PSX collection I go. I will probably never get around to playing these things. If you guys are looking for any PS1 RPGs PM me. Don't expect cheap ass prices.

There is not a single game I want that is releasing within the next 4 or so months. What a slump.

[quote name='Dkellar']fuck it. I have gone off the deep end. Into the PSX collection I go. I will probably never get around to playing these things. If you guys are looking for any PS1 RPGs PM me. Don't expect cheap ass prices.[/QUOTE]

I'm willing to pay $100 for Bubsy 3d, Power Rangers Time Force, and Barbie: Gotta Have Games.

[quote name='Soodmeg']There is not a single game I want that is releasing within the next 4 or so months. What a slump.[/QUOTE]

Other than Diablo 3, I think my next release I want is Borderland 2.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm willing to pay $100 for Bubsy 3d, Power Rangers Time Force, and Barbie: Gotta Have Games.[/QUOTE]

Stop lowballing me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back