World of Warcraft Cataclysm CE $39.99 Gamestop B & M Possibly YMMV

Good price its $65 on amazon. Thanks.
gdkadh

If you want it for FREE (CATA expansion - NOT the Collector's Edition content), just find someone that's still playing the game and have them send you a SCROLL OF RESURRECTION. (I think there's a couple of people on here in the Referrals thread)

You'll get UPGRADED all the way up to CATA and get 7 days of free game time.

*Only issue with this is that you have to have had an account that was inactive.

Obviously you wouldn't have the CDs but you can buy them cheap if you must have them from someone that's already used the activation code.

I wouldn't worry about it much about having to digitally download the game (and not having the CDs) since you need to be on the internet to play the game it anyway.

(NOTE: Dont mean to troll your thread. I know that its the Collector's ed. but just a heads up for those of you that DONT have the game yet at all. (CATA expansion that is))

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darksurtur']Umm, this is the Collector's Edition. MSRP was and is $80.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I looked at the title fast. My bad.

if you guys have a walmart near you they might have some as well. I don't know how walmart clearances work but my local walmart recently started a clearance section and they had a ton (maybe 30) WoW Cataclysm CE that was marked at $40 (end of Feb) and now its $30 (as of last week).

It has been this price for a while. Remember seeing them for 40 near holiday time. They don't have them anymore so they either converted them or sold them.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']If you want it for FREE (CATA expansion - NOT the Collector's Edition content), just find someone that's still playing the game and have them send you a SCROLL OF RESURRECTION. (I think there's a couple of people on here in the Referrals thread)

You'll get UPGRADED all the way up to CATA and get 7 days of free game time.

*Only issue with this is that you have to have had an account that was inactive.

Obviously you wouldn't have the CDs but you can buy them cheap if you must have them from someone that's already used the activation code.

I wouldn't worry about it much about having to digitally download the game (and not having the CDs) since you need to be on the internet to play the game it anyway.

(NOTE: Dont mean to troll your thread. I know that its the Collector's ed. but just a heads up for those of you that DONT have the game yet at all. (CATA expansion that is))[/QUOTE]

I did that just because Im a cag and my account was dormant for ages. What youre missing is that to even be eligible your account had to be inactive for a long time. edit: wow just read the faq again and it seems anyone can get it if they stopped played before 4th march 2012! thats really recently, I think Blizz made it a lot easier to get it
Who can receive a Scroll of Resurrection? To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have become inactive on or before March 4th, 2012. If your friend’s World of Warcraft account was inactive before December 2009, your friend must first link their World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account before they can receive a Scroll of Resurrection. Review our Battle.net Account FAQ for information on creating a Battle.net account and merging a WoW account. After your friend has set up their account, you should be able to send them a Scroll of Resurrection normally.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/scroll-of-resurrection-faq

bread's done
Back