Red Faction Armageddon 9.99 Fs

[quote name='TooPoor']Try this.[/QUOTE]

That works, but it's also for the XBox and PC version. People just go to the site and search, easiest way. :)

[quote name='DaShaka']Your clickable link doesn't work.[/QUOTE]you're right, guess I should checked it after posting it. I dont know what happened.

My rule: virtually every game is worth $10. Why? Back in the day game rentals were $7 for a few days. Here you can play a game till you're done anD still make back some cash on trade. Best Buy giving you $8 after current bonuses.

[quote name='ijustw1n']My rule: virtually every game is worth $10. Why? Back in the day game rentals were $7 for a few days. Here you can play a game till you're done anD still make back some cash on trade. Best Buy giving you $8 after current bonuses.[/QUOTE]

I usually follow this same logic. But I have an obscene amount of First person shooters in the backlog.

The magnet gun does look pretty spectacular though.

[quote name='Jdub_smooth']I usually follow this same logic. But I have an obscene amount of First person shooters in the backlog.

The magnet gun does look pretty spectacular though.[/QUOTE]
Good thing this is a 3rdPS ;), and the magnet gun is truly EPIC!

Nice! I just today bought the DLC knowing I would get the game when it got to this price...and now here it is! Great timing, thanks!

[quote name='ijustw1n']My rule: virtually every game is worth $10.[/QUOTE]
I think the tablet/mobile market's expansion is going to destroy this notion, and it was a silly notion to begin with.

I bought this game for $1.50 due to the Gamefly coupon glitch, and still haven't played it, lol. I'll eventually play it. $10 is my price point for any game. $10 is more than a price of a rental, but you get to keep the game. You can also finish it whenever you want.

bread's done
Back