*DEAD* Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Used-Xbox 360) $9.99 free ship @gamefly

Snagged this last week at this price, but with my 5 dollar coupon that was about to expire. Always surprises me how good of condition these used games come in. Totally worth 5 bucks

I've been wanting to play this game for a while but at this point I've just been holding out for some sort of Ultimate Edition that includes all the DLC. Has anyone heard if something like that is planned for this game though? And is the DLC even worth waiting for/getting or am I fine with just the core game?

Perfect. I was trying to find a Target clearance one, but considering they still go for $30 in most stores, I'm willing to go in for $10 for a used copy.

Isn't the "Own it for $10" deals only available for Gamefly members? In any case I can't find it listed for outright buying anywhere, and the PS3 version is $15.

Delete this thread.

I gave in as I had $5 off making it $5 and change.

The reviews and customer reviews have been awesome. I just couldn't justify buying it as I have 20ish games now in my backlog. I cut myself off from buying deals until I get it down to 10 or less.

Knocked 3 out over the weekend as kids and wife were gone. DS 1&2, and finished gunslinger. Also did ME1 the week before (I deleted game save) and now am halfway through 2 which I hadn't played before.

All in prep for 3 which I heard is a great game and a massive let down. But by the time I fully complete 2, they might have the new ending available (I think they actually coined it "clarification on the ending").

This has been the first time in a very long time I have actually had a decent amount of gaming time and I took full advantage of it.

[quote name='FattyBeards']10 is high? Nice troll post.[/QUOTE]

I thought 2 dollars spent at Redbox was too much for the game actually. Is this is a troll post as well? Punk.

bread's done
Back