* * * * * 4 votes

Sony Rewards Blu-ray/DVD Points thread

#931 virtousi  

virtousi

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:29 AM

Does anybody have any codes for new movies?

https://www.g2a.com/r/goodgamesprices

// for the best deals in games

#932 Jommy   I wish I could come up with a cool title CAGiversary!   2046 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

What movies can you choose from for the redeem 5 movies promo?

#933 GamerChris   It's a Funny Name. CAGiversary!   922 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

GamerChris

Posted 26 October 2016 - 09:12 PM

WANT TO SELL:
HD ULTRAVIOLET
Mad Max: Fury Road $2
The Lego Movie $2
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $6
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $6
Dracula(1931) $4

iTunes HD
Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds $5
Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho $5
Silent Hill: Revelation $1
The Forest $3

SD Digital Download: Howard Lovecraft and the Frozen Kingdom $3

Uh wrong thread?

#934 mitch079   Fun hurts my lungs. CAGiversary!   12536 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2016 - 01:11 AM

What movies can you choose from for the redeem 5 movies promo?

http://forum.blu-ray...ad.php?t=280093

Under Construction

spoiler.JPG

#935 Jommy   I wish I could come up with a cool title CAGiversary!   2046 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:39 PM

Thanks!

#936 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1614 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:54 PM

Just qualified for my free movie.  Is there any benefit to continue registering - do I get another free movie after 5 more codes or something?  Or is that it. 

Posted Image

#937 KyleN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:14 AM

Just qualified for my free movie. Is there any benefit to continue registering - do I get another free movie after 5 more codes or something? Or is that it.

Yes, you can keep getting free movies for every 5—you should see that it already started another movie buff pass.

#938 arsenal_fan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   608 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

arsenal_fan

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

Anyone have a sony rewards code that they cannot register/want to sell etc for some reason? Stuck on four codes and would like another to register and hit 5.

#939 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2637 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:13 AM

Thanks for this thread, look back through my collection had over 10 Sony movies that I had only redeemed UV codes, got 2 free movies Risen and Miracles from Heaven, and enough points for $10 PSN code.  Also found about 14 old codes that had to be mailed in so hopefully I can

recover those also.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#940 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2876 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

I've got DVD codes for Risen & When The Game Stands Tall that work for the movie buff pass.

Does anyone have anything that they would like to trade for them?

I'll check when I get home, but I could be interested in these codes. Let me see what I have. I think I have a code for Angry Birds on DVD and I could have others. I'll do some digging. 

#941 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2876 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:42 PM

Anyone having trouble registering discs on Sony Rewards? It keeps saying, "Try Again Later" when I try to register blu rays. Anybody got any insight on it? 

#942 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3694 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:07 AM

Are the codes for Sony Reward points not useable by everyone now? I haven't tried redeeming points in quite awhile.

NnZPC5V.png

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#943 kintanos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   477 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:06 AM

Are the codes for Sony Reward points not useable by everyone now? I haven't tried redeeming points in quite awhile.

Basically.  It has been a while, but the codes are all unique now.  I don't know if any of the old universal codes will still work though if one hasn't already redeemed them all.

#944 Rirse   The Death of Grammar CAGiversary!   676 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:59 AM

I got a email today from Sony Rewards about earning 500 points if you redeem a movie, but I had two unused codes for Fifth Element and The Professional I never used, but just gave me the standard 45 points. I mention this since those are listed as eligible movies.

[edit] Nevermind I got it now.

#945 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12468 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

I came here to say I got the same email. I don';t think I have messed with my points since the last big expiration a year or two ago. I do have a sealed copy of 22 jumps street on blu, but I am not sure if it is pre code. Is there anytype of marking on the new code items on the packaging?

#946 motaku96   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1672 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:58 AM

I claimed Final Fantasy Advent Children I got from bestbuy for $6 and they gave me a free voucher for my first redemption. Used it on Fury. Wish the selection was more but pretty cool to get a bluray for free. The promo code took a day to email.

#947 dchrisd   F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3 CAGiversary!   1614 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

Anybody know how long Sony usually takes to credit older movies, or what their process is?  I sent in a bunch of slips to Sony a month or two ago, but haven't heard anything from them.  Should I get a notification in mail / email / on my account?  Do they just take awhile?  If rejected for any reason, do they tell you?  Looking for experiences here.

Posted Image

#948 TurkeyOnRye   Hey? Is this velvet? CAGiversary!   1378 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

TurkeyOnRye

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

Is anyone else having problems redeeming free movies?

Last night I plowed through my eligible titles and entered my monthly 15 codes and promptly recieved my 3 e-mails with free movies.  Going through the process of selecting a free movie and entering in my info is no problem, but when I click "continue" on the info page, it gives me a quick processing logo and nothing.  Stays on the same screen :(

Could it be a chrome issue?

EDIT: Nevermind.  It was indeed a chrome issue.  I tried through the edge browser and it worked fine.  Ordered 3 free blurays (Money Monster, Angry Birds, Sausage Party) with no problem there.

#949 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12468 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:52 PM

Anybody know how long Sony usually takes to credit older movies, or what their process is?  I sent in a bunch of slips to Sony a month or two ago, but haven't heard anything from them.  Should I get a notification in mail / email / on my account?  Do they just take awhile?  If rejected for any reason, do they tell you?  Looking for experiences here.

They have the absolute worst customer service I have ever dealt with. You will never hear from them again. If you email they will tell you to call. If you call they will say they never got them. It got so bad that I sent items registered mail/return receipt and they still claimed that they didn't get them.

Now for your issue it may differ as mine was for points credit on my credit card. Where you buy sony stuff and request for them to cash out points and transfer the credit to your CC bill (it is still handled by the rewards dept)

#950 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2876 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2017 - 05:21 PM

I have a couple of Sony Reward codes for Angry Birds on DVD. Looking to swap for any other code. Ive only registered (Magnificent 7 and Angry Birds DVD) so I need pretty much anything. PM me! 

#951 3nthebag  

Posted 26 June 2017 - 05:46 PM

I have Sony Rewards Points from an Aloha blu-ray. Would any one like to trade? Thank you.

#952 Pookymeister   I like almonds Super Moderators   15472 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Pookymeister

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

First started using this in June, maxing out June and July with the 15 movies per month rule. 2 more this month, and now i'm out of things to submit - looks like I'm SOL for older title versions before they included Digital copies (ie. Spidermans, etc)

Their web server seems to be running off a Pentium II, gotta say.

#953 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6003 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:19 PM

i saw a email from SONY about signing up for SMS. then i saw my current points in the email. im like why is it that low. i went to sign in and found out over 1700 pts got expired. didnt even get a email from them.

#954 Rollobobo   EAT SHIITAKE! CAGiversary!   2876 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 October 2017 - 09:49 PM

Got a couple Sony Reward codes for Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (on DVD)

#955 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1723 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:17 AM

I have an amazing Spider-Man 2 3d digital copy with Sony reward code for $3 it will trade for another Sony dc plus points code.

#956 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   960 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:17 AM

Yes, you can keep getting free movies for every 5—you should see that it already started another movie buff pass.

Is anyone having issues with their Movie Buff Pass counter?

I have Risen, Amazing Spider Man 2, Elysium, & Chappie registered as last 4 all within this year according to https://www.sonyrewa...t/transactions/ & they all appear on the eligible list at http://www.sonyrewar...earn/discs/list yet when I look here https://www.sonyrewa...pass/inprogress it says I have registered only 1 eligible movie for the Movie Buff 2 Pass this year since Jan 11, 2017. Can someone take a look at this on their acct and see if it's just a visual glitch on the In Progress Pass page coz right now only the 1st eligible disc box is checkmarked instead of 1-4.

#957 thelonepig   Greasy Pork Pirates! CAGiversary!   6375 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:29 AM

Is anyone having issues with their Movie Buff Pass counter?

I have Risen, Amazing Spider Man 2, Elysium, & Chappie registered as last 4 all within this year according to https://www.sonyrewa...t/transactions/ & they all appear on the eligible list at http://www.sonyrewar...earn/discs/list yet when I look here https://www.sonyrewa...pass/inprogress it says I have registered only 1 eligible movie for the Movie Buff 2 Pass this year since Jan 11, 2017. Can someone take a look at this on their acct and see if it's just a visual glitch on the In Progress Pass page coz right now only the 1st eligible disc box is checkmarked instead of 1-4.

Same issue here, with three registered this year, but showing as 0.

#958 El Rey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1723 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:06 PM

Same thing here. I stopped trying to figure it out though

#959 slowdive21   CAG Elder CAGiversary!   12468 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

slowdive21

Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:24 PM

***Hey everyone. If you have a sony rewards account, you may want to login and opt into the area to earn points. Now you can get points for linking your psn and getting trophies. It is not retroactive, but it is still a nice little boost for points/credit.

#960 nabor605   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   312 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

nabor605

Posted 04 November 2017 - 03:01 PM

***Hey everyone. If you have a sony rewards account, you may want to login and opt into the area to earn points. Now you can get points for linking your psn and getting trophies. It is not retroactive, but it is still a nice little boost for points/credit.

I saw that new thing, maybe it'll actually make Sony Rewards pay out a bit more now for a change.  Though I'm still getting 10% back on PSN purchases on Sony Rewards with my PlayStation credit card, so that's still nice.