* * * * * 4 votes

Sony Rewards Blu-ray/DVD Points thread

#991 anderson4145   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   721 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

anderson4145

Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:46 PM

Not sure it this is targeted but I received an email notifying me that if I register a disc in october I get 500 bonus points. 

#992 nabor605   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   376 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

nabor605

Posted 29 November 2018 - 11:37 PM

Well, this past month I have been using my usual PlayStation CapitalOne credit card to supposedly earn back 13% on PSN purchases from Sony Rewards (10% by old credit card, and 3% bonus for PS Now/Vue subs). But ever since Sony nuked the original Sony Rewards site late last month and replaced it with the new one that barely works, my points balance hasn't been updating, and my latest CapitalOne statement says I earned 0 points, despite having purchased PSN stuff this November. 

So now this currently-running Dollar General 15% off PSN cards deal seems to be the best alternative, especially since it's an extra 2% saved and is guaranteed to actually be saving money. Sony's lack of response and promptness to fix the Sony Rewards site and get it working for everyone isn't giving me confidence to use my PlayStation credit card ever again, if it's not going to be counting up my points/percentage back anymore. 

Anyone one else have a Sony Rewards account that is having problems showing newly-earned points from this past month? A few Reddit threads are showing a few others having that issue. I'm glad I just decided to cash out the ~$200 worth of SR points I had on my account early this November after the new site went live, in case I ended up getting locked out of the site or worse losing my earned points.

#993 sjc1279   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   278 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:34 PM

Well, this past month I have been using my usual PlayStation CapitalOne credit card to supposedly earn back 13% on PSN purchases from Sony Rewards (10% by old credit card, and 3% bonus for PS Now/Vue subs). But ever since Sony nuked the original Sony Rewards site late last month and replaced it with the new one that barely works, my points balance hasn't been updating, and my latest CapitalOne statement says I earned 0 points, despite having purchased PSN stuff this November. 

So now this currently-running Dollar General 15% off PSN cards deal seems to be the best alternative, especially since it's an extra 2% saved and is guaranteed to actually be saving money. Sony's lack of response and promptness to fix the Sony Rewards site and get it working for everyone isn't giving me confidence to use my PlayStation credit card ever again, if it's not going to be counting up my points/percentage back anymore. 

Anyone one else have a Sony Rewards account that is having problems showing newly-earned points from this past month? A few Reddit threads are showing a few others having that issue. I'm glad I just decided to cash out the ~$200 worth of SR points I had on my account early this November after the new site went live, in case I ended up getting locked out of the site or worse losing my earned points.

my points from playstation credit card show it was transferred to sony reward accounts on nov 20th, but my sony rewards account doesn't have my points.  I'm done using this card. 

#994 3nthebag  

Posted 28 May 2019 - 10:30 PM

I have a SONY rewards code for When The Bough Breaks. Does anyone want to trade for it? Thank you.