PSP Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together Premium Edition $40 (+tax for CA) w/prime

Asgardian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I've been watching for this to drop forever. $40 is not that great a deal, but I love my Ogre games, must collect them all... only 4 left, order quick!

This is the Europe Premium Edition, comes with a 44-page hardcover artbook and mini-soundtrack cd.

amazon link

I'd love to bite on this, but I already have two copies (both from the overpriced launch).

Congrats to whomever waited it out. Oh, and fyi save data between this one and ones purchased NA side won't work with each other. So you'd have to restart to use this UMD in your PSP.

Kinda strange, but it doesn't really matter too much.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']I'd love to bite on this, but I already have two copies (both from the overpriced launch).

Congrats to whomever waited it out. Oh, and fyi save data between this one and ones purchased NA side won't work with each other. So you'd have to restart to use this UMD in your PSP.

Kinda strange, but it doesn't really matter too much.[/QUOTE]

They will, but doing so borders on homebrew legality. There is some gta save editor out there I used a while back to convert my PAL peace walker save to NTSC.

I actually picked this up for about 25 shipped on ebay a few months back. There were pretty abundant for a bit.

[quote name='Smashbro29']UMDs officially became pointless when the Vita came out.[/QUOTE]

People getting this version would want it for the extra physical items, mainly for collector reasons.

It was never $170. That is an incorrect original price. Its RRP was something like 39.99 pounds, which is roughly $63 or so.

I already have the game with the tarot cards. I paid too much in retrospect (dropped pretty fast later). Are the extras here actually decent, assuming you like the game?

bread's done
Back