House of the Dead: Overkill - $29.95 at Amazon

Pretty sure $30 is the new MSRP alot of the $40 games released in 2011 have been dropping to $30 at retailers like Gamestop, BB & Walmart so I would wait for a b2g1 or other type of deal that'll net closer to $20 for it at this point.

On the right hand side of the page, there is a prime eligible fulfilled by amazon 3rd party seller offering it at just under $24 for a new copy.

I just got this in the mail from Amazon yesterday and it was $23 when I ordered it. Too bad my copy of Rise of Nightmares that I ordered with it was a PAL version and got sent back today. At least I still got free shipping. And yes, I know Rise would work on my 360, but when I order a NTSC version I expect to get one.

God I love how amazon ships same-day sometimes
cool2.gif

[quote name='jbroush99']I just got this in the mail from Amazon yesterday and it was $23 when I ordered it. Too bad my copy of Rise of Nightmares that I ordered with it was a PAL version and got sent back today. At least I still got free shipping. And yes, I know Rise would work on my 360, but when I order a NTSC version I expect to get one.[/QUOTE]

On a similar note I've been finding that when I order games from 3rd party Prime Eligible sellers on AZ I've been getting a lot of non NTSC-N / Region 1 games.

I don't know if they are importing them from bulk and assuming that we won't care because they have a low price but I'm in the same boat. If I order from AZ I want NTSC-N or Region 1 games

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Great game, second best Sharpshooter experience behind Killzone 3.[/QUOTE]
Agreed.

Very fun and anyone with a Move/Sharpshooter should have this game by now. Just make sure you don't have any kids around when playing the game, lol.

Does this game work with the shooting attachment (pictured below0? I don't have the sharpshooter. The two use different button as trigger IIRC?

move-shooter-attach-top.jpg

I love this game, but it's so hard to shoot accurately with the Move controller. I might get a Sharpshooter just for this game.

[quote name='Dranakin']I love this game, but it's so hard to shoot accurately with the Move controller. I might get a Sharpshooter just for this game.[/QUOTE]

It's worth it. The experience is enhanced greatly as well as your accuracy.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This game is a blast! Everyone should get it.[/QUOTE]
Agreed! I played it on the Wii and recently grabbed the PS3 version for $25 on AZ from a 3rd party. It's a real blast (pun intended) to play multiple times.

[quote name='PublikDefender']ha, this isn't part of amazon's b2g1 free deal. amazon can eat a dick.[/QUOTE]

^ This. I was hoping this game and Sonic Generations were part of the B2G1 but no dice...

My promotional credits and AMZN gc's will continue to burn a hole in my virtual pocket(s)...

I just got the original Wii version like new for under $10 from Amazon. :9 I just don't like Sony anymore.. although the zapper does cramp my hand after a while.

bread's done
Back