$30/$28 New/Used GoldenEye 007:Reloaded(PS3/X360) @ Gamestop

Still waiting for the magical $10 price point (BB put Quantum of Solice for $10 and GS put Blood Stone for $10 both a few months after their respective releases) so you might want to wait and see.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Still waiting for the magical $10 price point (BB put Quantum of Solice for $10 and GS put Blood Stone for $10 both a few months after their respective releases) so you might want to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

goldeneye is a much bigger name than these games, plus as far as i know it's a more high quality game

i also have the wii version but haven't played it much, i would like to know if it's worth upgrading to the hd versions

[quote name='Barry Burton']goldeneye is a much bigger name than these games, plus as far as i know it's a more high quality game

i also have the wii version but haven't played it much, i would like to know if it's worth upgrading to the hd versions[/QUOTE]

Bigger name, yes... better game, no. Bloodstone is a much better game.

And no, it's not worth upgrading to the HD versions.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Should I buy this even though I have the Wii version in my backlog?
Does the PS3 version work with PS Move and how is it?[/QUOTE]

PS3 version does support Move/Sharpshooter, not sure on its quality.

[quote name='Barry Burton']goldeneye is a much bigger name than these games, plus as far as i know it's a more high quality game[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if its better quality, it's sales are stagnant and it's collecting dust on store shelves and stores will clear it out to make room for newer games.

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Bigger name, yes... better game, no. Bloodstone is a much better game.

And no, it's not worth upgrading to the HD versions.[/QUOTE]

Bloodstone was terrible. I've only played the demo for Goldeneye, but I enjoyed that much more than any part of Bloodstone.

Thanks OP!
thnfhj

[quote name='Squall835']Bloodstone was terrible. I've only played the demo for Goldeneye, but I enjoyed that much more than any part of Bloodstone.[/QUOTE]

I thought bloodstone was solid, Well except for the driving parts. I would rather stick my head in a pile of hot sand over playing those parts of the game again

Friend has a B2G1 coupon for PUR sign up. We'll go in together on this and two copies of Fallout 3 GOTY, so that will make each title cost $13.79. I can live with that.

i loved the demo for this but i heard the online was trash. i want this pretty bad but I have over $200 in best buy GCs thanks to their amazing trade in, and amazon/target credit. I will wait for a $20 price point. Thanks for keeping us posted on this game though!

Also waiting for that magical $20 price point. Though the way NE has been doing things maybe we'll see a nice sub $20 soon.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Not terrible but i never pay more than 10$ for a james bond game so Ill wait more[/QUOTE]

same here

[quote name='MSUHitman']Still waiting for the magical $10 price point (BB put Quantum of Solice for $10 and GS put Blood Stone for $10 both a few months after their respective releases) so you might want to wait and see.[/QUOTE]

I'm positive it was ~$7 during the Best Buy DOTD. $10 is my price point for any Bond game. I'm slightly interested in this game.

bread's done
Back