- - - - -

[DEAD]April BB @Gamer Mag $55 360 headset $30 Darkness 2, USED-$3 Homefront/$15 R3

#31 CAGkrazy   Yeah Boi! CAGiversary!   2670 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

CAGkrazy

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

can't wait to get my actual magazine or see the deals in person....

these possible coupons are just shocking right now! to think BBY already got everyone's attention after last month's issue... they would have gain more subscribers or even sale more magazines if they continued with better coupons for april.

oh well, if these are the actual ones... im hoping darkness 2 will hit $29.99 or $19.99 before the coupons expire. Game seemed like it didnt get enough sales at all.

#32 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12297 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

I paid 38 cents for it at microcenter with the 15/15 coupon a couple weeks ago and even that seemed a little much ;)

I liked homefront. Sure I beat it in less than 4 hours but it had its moments and for less than 2$ it makes a great cheap gift for a friend or family member :)

#33 Guest1321   CAG Elite CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Guest1321

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:47 PM

I could definitely see home front following the path of Rage and Bulletstorm last month and dropping to $5. I think I'll hold out for it.

#34 blazenumb1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1307 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Rider Posted Image
So wait?
Homefront would come out to about $1.19 before tax? That's a pretty good deal. I will definitely pick up one.

Homefront
$17.99
-10% ($1.79)
$16.19
-$15 off coupon
$1.19

The OP says $15 Homefront, not $15 off Homefront.

No, he was right. The coupon is for $15 off Homefront pre-owned and it is currently $17.99 right now. So it would $2.99 after coupon and/or an extra 10% if your an unlocked member. Bringing the price to $1.19 before tax for an unlocked member.

#35 canvasch   El Chi Po CAGiversary!   1509 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

i signed up for @gamer last month (to get Batman AC) .... when should my first issue of @gamer be mailed to me?

#36 realskillz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   283 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

realskillz

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:54 PM

Only coupon that looks interesting is darkness 2 if there is a sale and the coupon stacks other than that next month seems disappointing for gamer magazine coupons.

#37 pezdspncr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

pezdspncr

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

i signed up for @gamer last month (to get Batman AC) .... when should my first issue of @gamer be mailed to me?

I bought my subscription on the 4th of March and just checked the @Gamer website and it shows the following. SO I guess my April is in the mail. I guess it may depend on when during the month you subscribed.

Current Order Date: Mar 13, 2012
Subscription Term: 10 issues
Start Issue: Apr 1, 2012
Last Issue Mailed: Apr 1, 2012

#38 chicagocubsfan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1509 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

chicagocubsfan

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

Hoping Dead Souls goes on sale for $40 or less.

#39 Fadikun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

The guy at my local best buy was talking about how they were going to start offering @gamer digitally, and those who opt for it will get one-time use coupons in their email... Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Also there is supposed to be a Kid Icarus AR card in the magazine.

#40 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2712 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Yeah, kinda hard to live up to last month, really the only thing I'd bite on is Homefront for next to nothing but I have a feeling that's going to be really hard to find.

#41 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   344 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I bought my subscription on the 4th of March and just checked the @Gamer website and it shows the following. SO I guess my April is in the mail. I guess it may depend on when during the month you subscribed.

Where do you find this information? I can't find it anywhere on the Reward Zone site. All I can find is offers and benefits :cry:
And at http://www.atgamermagazine.com/ I don't see any kind of login link...

#42 Ymeegod   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   53 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

"$30 off Metroid Other M/Sin and Punishment 2"

Is that somesort of a combo pack? And neither game is even listed on Bestbuy's website and I haven't seen any of them since last fall's clearance sales.

#43 WV Matsui  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

I actually really enjoyed Homefront. It doesn't play as well as a call of duty, but the atmosphere and intro were pretty shocking, which set up the game well. Its short, the characters are forgettable, and the story kind of goes down hill as the game goes on. But the depressive and war-torn setting was very well done. I'd highly recommend it at $10 if you like shooters.

I agree!

#44 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21004 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

Where do you find this information? I can't find it anywhere on the Reward Zone site. All I can find is offers and benefits :cry:

It took me forever to find it too...lol...

click that same link you posted... scroll to the bottom right.. and click CUSTOMER SERVICE

than you can log in and see all the fun stuff... my april mag shows shipped and I just signed up on March 4th I think... yeeeeee

#45 buckythekat   dv8 King of Concerns CAGiversary!   3245 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

buckythekat

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:49 PM

hopefully a sale on Yakuza

#46 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   1454 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

redreflect

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Eh, slightly disappointing compared to last month's mag. I'd be on for Darkness II in a heartbeat if I can get it at $20 or less!

#47 pezdspncr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

pezdspncr

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

Yep...what CheapLikeAFox said above. I had to click the "Forgot your password" link to get my account number since I hadn't received a magazine yet. It emailed me my account number after a few minutes.

#48 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   344 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

It took me forever to find it too...lol...

click that same link you posted... scroll to the bottom right.. and click CUSTOMER SERVICE

than you can log in and see all the fun stuff... my april mag shows shipped and I just signed up on March 4th I think... yeeeeee

Hmm, okay... well, now I have a new problem then, lol. My Best Buy account info does not work, says it can't find it. It says I can use my account number to log in, but... where do I find that, if I haven't received my first magazine yet??

EDIT: Oh okay, looks like pezdspncr answered my question while I was typing it. Thanks! :D

#49 barrit   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2042 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Hell yea! I was really hoping for a coupon for Dead Souls. Now just to wait for a sale to combine it with. I think it will happen soon considering they had Yakuza 4 on sale for $39.99 on Day 1. I'd def bite if I could get DS for $29.99

#50 RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21004 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

RealCheapLikeAFoxOfficial

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Yep...what CheapLikeAFox said above. I had to click the "Forgot your password" link to get my account number since I hadn't received a magazine yet. It emailed me my account number after a few minutes.

Hmm, okay... well, now I have a new problem then, lol. My Best Buy account info does not work, says it can't find it. It says I can use my account number to log in, but... where do I find that, if I haven't received my first magazine yet??

I had to do what Pez did as well. I signed up linked to my reward zone account so enter whatever email is linked to that and it will email you the account number and then you can log in.

#51 RedFoxCommando   I Am Spartacus! CAGiversary!   795 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

RedFoxCommando

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

I was really hoping for a KOA:R coupon in next month’s issue :-\ I played the Homefront multiplayer demo and I thought it was pretty fun, I'll definitely pick it up for around $2, not much else for me though unless some of those games go on sale and I can score some for around the $5 range. last month spoiled me and I can't see myself paying more than $5 for a new game. My fingers are still crossed for the time being for an eventual KOA:R coupon.

#52 JaylisJayP   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4528 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

Nothing for me. I already own Homefront and it trades in for nothing anywhere.

#53 JaylisJayP   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4528 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:40 PM

I was really hoping for a KOA:R coupon in next month’s issue :-\ I played the Homefront multiplayer demo and I thought it was pretty fun, I'll definitely pick it up for around $2, not much else for me though unless some of those games go on sale and I can score some for around the $5 range. last month spoiled me and I can't see myself paying more than $5 for a new game. My fingers are still crossed for the time being for an eventual KOA:R coupon.

I'll definitely pick up KOA when I can get it somewhere for $20. The demo had a fun but very $20 feel to it. I almost felt like the gameplay to Dungeon Siege 3 felt a little more polished.

#54 crazydom2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   241 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

crazydom2

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

We need Yakuza to go on sale.

#55 jiggyteddy   Frugal As Can Be CAGiversary!   1958 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

jiggyteddy

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Definitely in for Darkness II if there is a sale price.

Thanks for posting dude.

#56 HououinK   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1079 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:30 PM

I paid 38 cents for it at microcenter with the 15/15 coupon a couple weeks ago and even that seemed a little much ;)

I think thats a little harsh.

The multiplayer was actually pretty fun, felt different enough from COD and the like. I think for $5 its well worth it.

5 minutes of a Hamburger or 3-4 hours of a mediocre shooter. I'll take the shooter

#57 technicalstylez   Colors User CAGiversary!   3552 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

technicalstylez

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:42 PM

got my sub in feb, and my start issue/last mailed issue are the same as yours. weird

#58 DCpinoy  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Thanks, thats exactly what i had to do. Signed up for GCU in October and only ever received one issue of @gamer in the mail. Just been getting them in store for free. But yeah so i filed a missing issue report and they extended my subscription.

#59 hero913   MAZZAFAKKA CAGiversary!   1930 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:36 PM

wish there was a syndicate coupon...

#60 Enuf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8191 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:42 PM

Yakuza: Dead Souls has been $44.99 on Amazon for a while, so check there before grabbing it from Best Buy.

You don't buy the games for MSRP @ BB then apply the coupon you wait till the game goes on sale then use the coupon netting the best deal.

4-6 weeks from when you subscribed.

The guy at my local best buy was talking about how they were going to start offering @gamer digitally, and those who opt for it will get one-time use coupons in their email... Has anyone else heard anything about this?

post #2612 has details about the digital mag
http://www.cheapassg...316177&page=131

"$30 off Metroid Other M/Sin and Punishment 2"

Is that somesort of a combo pack? And neither game is even listed on Bestbuy's website and I haven't seen any of them since last fall's clearance sales.

I"m not looking at the coupons but my guess is $30 off both games purchased together to clearance them out