- - - - -

[DEAD]April BB @Gamer Mag $55 360 headset $30 Darkness 2, USED-$3 Homefront/$15 R3

#181 proKoyeon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   647 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

Hope my mag comes tommorow. If it does ill snag a homefront copy for my father as soon as it comes in the mail. I'll just wait the whole month for used resistance 3 copys to drop in price before using the coupon and if they don't ill use the coupon at the last minute still as 12$ is still a good price after its applied. Hope darkness 2 goes on sale for 29.99 or less at some point.

"for my father" jesus i wish my dad played video games...

im 25 and he despises the fact that i still play games ahahaha

#182 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12290 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:19 AM

"for my father" jesus i wish my dad played video games...

im 25 and he despises the fact that i still play games ahahaha

Yea its awsome ! Im getting him caught up on the assassins creed series right now. I told him to skip part 1 and he's loving part 2 right now. Ill get him brotherhood after he's done with 2 and when I'm done with revelations ill let him play it. We are also going to do some resistance 2 coop soon :)

#183 usagi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1187 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hope my mag comes tommorow. If it does ill snag a homefront copy for my father as soon as it comes in the mail. I'll just wait the whole month for used resistance 3 copys to drop in price before using the coupon and if they don't ill use the coupon at the last minute still as 12$ is still a good price after its applied. Hope darkness 2 goes on sale for 29.99 or less at some point.

Well you still have some time because the coupons are valid starting 4/8. I'm also hoping I get the magazine by Saturday, so I can use the coupons next Sunday.

#184 lilpadfoot16   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

lilpadfoot16

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:43 AM

I used my $10 off a used game coupon and can confirm it stacks with the 10% off. Also, the guy working the game kiosk (not the usual gamer girl), tore up my coupon right in front of me.

#185 karyadi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   884 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:49 AM

Mag just came in, anyone find anything good to use with the coupon?

#186 Gosha   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2248 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:50 AM

The cards can be worth about 5-10 per pack

#187 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12290 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:56 AM

I've been giving my kid icarus cards to a fellow cheapie for free as I have no use for them. As for kid icarus uprising I'm going to attempt to trade it straight up for umvc3 the vita as the controls have made the game fustrating to play. I can't just lay down and play it either as I need the stand to play it

#188 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:09 AM

So I guess everybody got different cards in their mags? I guess I should open the pack to see what's in there...? Damn I am completely oblivious on how to make some value out of this.:wall::wall::wall:

#189 UncleBob  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

All of the magazines should have the same three cards in them.

Has anyone found the copies in-store yet? Do they come with the cards, or is it only subscriber copies?

#190 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:06 AM

All of the magazines should have the same three cards in them.

Has anyone found the copies in-store yet? Do they come with the cards, or is it only subscriber copies?

Thanks, I thought I would get the excitement of opening the packet and discovering rare cards, like the old Magic The Gathering days.

#191 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:17 AM

Thanks, I thought I would get the excitement of opening the packet and discovering rare cards, like the old Magic The Gathering days.

Did you get the free Club Nintendo cards?

#192 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:18 AM

Did you get the free Nintendo Club cards?

No, you have them in the mag? Which page?

#193 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:24 AM

No, you have them in the mag? Which page?

You had to order them from the Club Nintendo website (free). They were fetching about $20-30+ last week. Wish I had remembered to sell mine.

#194 ChaosLaw   k. CAGiversary!   649 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:31 AM

You had to order them from the Club Nintendo website (free). They were fetching about $20-30+ last week. Wish I had remembered to sell mine.

Damn, I wish I'd have known about this...

Which three cards come with the @Gamer magazine?

Nevermind, found the answer: "@Gamer: Pit, Pandora - The Goddess of Calamity and Samurai Blade" I had to read that a few times to comprehend it...lack of oxford comma causing confusion again ;/

source: http://www.joystiq.c...carus-ar-cards/

Edited by ChaosLaw, 04 April 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#195 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:32 AM

Thanks, I'm pretty slow when it comes to anything nintendo related, oh well can't have everything.

#196 scblueeyedguy   Future Gadget Laboratory Technician CAGiversary!   2739 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

scblueeyedguy

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:40 AM

Thanks, I'm pretty slow when it comes to anything nintendo related, oh well can't have everything.

There was also one in the latest issue of Game Informer too.
The one with the Assassin's Creed 3 on the cover.

#197 Dark Rider   The Bus Guy CAGiversary!   2868 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

Finally received my magazine today. For anyone wondering, it has [Prototype 2] on the cover.

Any confirmations that the coupons are working yet?

#198 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12290 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

I got my mag today. I'm going to bestbuy to test the coupons so ill let you guys know if they are working early like last month

#199 DCpinoy  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

I got my mag today. I'm going to bestbuy to test the coupons so ill let you guys know if they are working early like last month

Nice, good luck!

#200 kfrancia   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I have a question about this @gamer subscription. So i paid for the membership but the sales rep wouldn't give me the magazine saying my magazine should come in the mail in 2 weeks. I thought I was suppose to get the first mag in-store. He told me I had to pay for this magazine if I wanted it. Is this true?

#201 DerClaw   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:28 PM

I have a question about this @gamer subscription. So i paid for the membership but the sales rep wouldn't give me the magazine saying my magazine should come in the mail in 2 weeks. I thought I was suppose to get the first mag in-store. He told me I had to pay for this magazine if I wanted it. Is this true?

read the first post

#202 kfrancia   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   125 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:39 PM

I did read the first post before I went in-store and thought I would get the first mag but he kept insisting I was going to get it in the mail. The first post said they have to scan the mag but he wouldn't even scan the mag.

#203 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

I did read the first post before I went in-store and thought I would get the first mag but he kept insisting I was going to get it in the mail. The first post said they have to scan the mag but he wouldn't even scan the mag.

You didn't speak with a manager?

#204 BossKey_Fox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   20771 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:48 PM

You didn't speak with a manager?

Exactly. I would even go back now and speak with a manager. They should know to scan the kiosk voucher, then scan the magazine and both show up on your receipt for 14.99. I don't know if the employee was uninformed, or just a jerk or what. Maybe trying to keep the magazines for individual sale? Whatever it is.

#205 mickleohb   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

If April's magazine is out, does that mean that March's is no longer in the store? I was thinking about stopping by BB on Friday and signing up and getting a few games with March's edition.

#206 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12290 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

I tried the homefront coupon but it didn't work so guys don't waste your time checking yourself. What ever happened last month with the coupons working early was a fluke

#207 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

I tried the homefront coupon but it didn't work so guys don't waste your time checking yourself. What ever happened last month with the coupons working early was a fluke

Actually I think last month the coupons started working only 1-2 days early. So if anything I'd check back come Friday or so.

#208 bob330i   just lookin' CAGiversary!   3490 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

If April's magazine is out, does that mean that March's is no longer in the store? I was thinking about stopping by BB on Friday and signing up and getting a few games with March's edition.

No, in one of my stores, they have months of back issues available including March's. However, the YMMV part might be if they give you the March issue for free with your April. I don't see why they wouldn't if you ask nicely but you never know. Good luck.

#209 Enuf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8191 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

You should've just told them you want to buy the mag along with the sub then, once they scanned the barcode for both the $5 charge would've been zero'd out at that point it should've been evident that you are correct. Go back to the OP & look in the blue section there's a link for a solution to getting coupon use in stores, won't help you now but will in the future. And unfortunately, I wouldn't bank on seeing that mag in 2 weeks either.

#210 Guest1321   CAG Elite CAGiversary!   38 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Guest1321

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:38 PM

Just wanted to say that this months post was way easier to digest and the colors more effectively used. Not huge deal but good work on the post! Thanks Enuf!

I will probably pick up Homefront used if my store still has it. Has anyone had any luck with using the coupons early?