Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $19.99 used at GameFly

Excellent game. Wish they would release it on PSN for play on either Vita or PSP. Definitely not for everyone though. Coolest thing was you could fight Dante from Devil May Cry, then add him to your roster of allies.

Really good game and worth owning if you have any interest in the Shin Megami Tensei series. It can be a hard game though.

[quote name='Smashbro29']I can't justify buying a UMD since I have the Vita.[/QUOTE]

I just lmfao hard

Cant really say this is a deal cause its the same price at gamestop but hard to find, I actually snagged it up cause it was basically brand new I was shocked at how good of condition it was...so I resold it :D

This is my all time favorite game ever, if anyone is into rpgs and hasnt played this I really recommend it

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I just lmfao hard

Cant really say this is a deal cause its the same price at gamestop but hard to find, I actually snagged it up cause it was basically brand new I was shocked at how good of condition it was...so I resold it :D

This is my all time favorite game ever, if anyone is into rpgs and hasnt played this I really recommend it[/QUOTE]

How much did you resell it for? This is my first time even hearing about this game.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I just lmfao hard

This is my all time favorite game ever, if anyone is into rpgs and hasnt played this I really recommend it[/QUOTE]

Did they do a re-print? http://www.amazon.com/Shin-Megami-T..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333173914&sr=1-1

Picked it up on eBay for $11 a few years ago. No manual or soundtrack, but it's in great condition. Speaking of which, there's an auction on eBay for P3: FES, P4, DDS1, DDS2, and Nocturne for $140. All brand new. Pretty steep, so I'm waiting for a price cut.

[quote name='ryanelittlefield']PS2, man. PS2. Not PSP. haha[/QUOTE]

Hahaha!! Everytime I see Shin Megami something I instantly jump to PSP.

[quote name='Lord Izanagi']Picked it up on eBay for $11 a few years ago. No manual or soundtrack, but it's in great condition. Speaking of which, there's an auction on eBay for P3: FES, P4, DDS1, DDS2, and Nocturne for $140. All brand new. Pretty steep, so I'm waiting for a price cut.[/QUOTE]

If you're willing to wait out the stream of auctions, you could get brand new copies of all of them individually for $20-24 shipped depending on the game. Also, their prices on Amazon fluctuated around the low 20's for a while, though they've been a little bit higher recently. If the auction you're talking about is that Wholesale Lot, I'm pretty sure it's been that price for a while now. You might want to try contacting the seller to see if they'd take an offer for it? Probably got half of them that way myself, with guides/soundtracks/etc. for like $22 average. But I was unnaturally patient for all of them. No idea how many listings I watched before they turned up for the cheap prices I was willing to pay.

Thanks
tyhjkhj
op.

bread's done
Back