$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
shoot! now m contemplating if i should cancel my preorder at gamestop! i already have $50 on the special edition! grrr!! why does bestbuy do this so late in the game?

[quote name='gsr1379']so you get the gift card when you preorder or when you pay it off?[/QUOTE]
You'll receive your gift card via e-mail within 30 days of game pickup or shipment. Valid e-mail address required to receive gift card.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']shoot! now m contemplating if i should cancel my preorder at gamestop! i already have $50 on the special edition! grrr!! why does bestbuy do this so late in the game?[/QUOTE]

Late in the game?

When is the release for this? Isn't it the end of May (i.e. 8 weeks from now)?

Wouldn't mind preordering this game from BB, though I have still yet to received my $20 eGC for when I preordered ME3. 30 days is coming up soon...

[quote name='GBAstar']Late in the game?

When is the release for this? Isn't it the end of May (i.e. 8 weeks from now)?[/QUOTE]

no, i meant for this deal ($20 coupon) to come up to late... or was this bestbuy's deal from the start for pre-ordering the game?

[quote name='sirplue']i still haven't received mt GC for preordering ME3. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Same here. If they got it to me in a more reasonable timeline I would be all over this. But since they can't even do that I'll just wait till it hit $30 or under.

[quote name='sirplue']i still haven't received mt GC for preordering ME3. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314251&page=23
Other CAGs have received their ME3 Gift Cards by emailing [email protected].

[quote name='CAGkrazy']no, i meant for this deal ($20 coupon) to come up to late... or was this bestbuy's deal from the start for pre-ordering the game?[/QUOTE]
The $20 gift card offer for Max Payne 3 was just officially unveiled on the website right now. I think there will be more $20 gift cards to come on new releases at Best Buy plus other stuff, cause they have made a new RZ Gamers Club offers section on the website.

Edit: Max Payne 3 Special Edition will only be available for pre-order till April 2. Best Buy will no longer accept pre-orders for the special edition after that date.

GS made me put down $25 for the SE. Looks like I get to use that on a MS points card now. Really digging these $20 unlocked eGC. BB here I come.

Edit: Shit looks like tomorrow April 2nd is the last day for SE pre-orders at BB. Might keep my GS one active just in case.

[quote name='htz']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314251&page=23

The $20 gift card offer for Max Payne 3 was just officially unveiled on the website right now. I think there will be more $20 gift cards to come on new releases at Best Buy plus other stuff, cause they have made a new RZ Gamers Club offers section on the website.[/QUOTE]

thanks for clearing that up... might move my $50 pre-order credit towards xenoblade chronicles then! hehe!

EDIT: okay just saw your edit posts!!! guess ill stick with GS for this game afterall just to be on the safe side of things...

Now this is tempting. I might have to sign up. It kinda sucks the used selection is so poor at my closest BB though. Kinda kills the value of some of the coupons.

[quote name='MrshllJcb']I got my ME3 gift card like a week ago. Id check with bb[/QUOTE]

already sent Mike a message on the Best Buy forums and posted a topic there as well. As have many others.

[quote name='Raider']Does this offer apply if you pre-ordered before the announcement of the gift card?[/QUOTE]

if they actually give you the giftcatd, then yes that's fine.

[quote name='Raider']Does this offer apply if you pre-ordered before the announcement of the gift card?[/QUOTE]
Best Buy has provided a FAQ for this offer which I have added to the OP.

Q7: What if I pre-ordered Max Payne 3 before I saw this offer?
A7: This offer is available to all eligible Reward Zone Gamers Club members who pre-order Max Payne 3 by May 14, 2012, and purchase as shown below, regardless of when they saw the offer:
•If you pre-order the game for PS3 or Xbox 360 in store, or online for In-Store Pick Up, purchase and pick up your pre-order by May 21, 2012.
•If you pre-order the game for PC in store, or online for In-Store Pick Up, purchase and pick up your pre-order by June 2, 2012.
•If you pre-order the game for PS3 or Xbox 360 online for ship to home, your pre-order will be processed and shipped on or around May 15, 2012.
•If you pre-order the game for PC online for ship to home, your pre-order will be processed and shipped on or around May 27, 2012.

Based on Q7, you should be all set.

you can get a full refund for canceling your preorder at gamestop by the way. they can't keep your money.

im still unsure about this game, im usually bad at 3rd person shooters, and the bullet time in multiplayer seems weird. on the fence....

Was on the fence for MP3 but for what essentially comes out to $40 or less (using straight credit so $20 out, $20 in), what the heck I think I will bite.

Add me to the list that got their ME3 credit without needing to request for it.

[quote name='lordopus99']Was on the fence for MP3 but for what essentially comes out to $40 or less (using straight credit so $20 out, $20 in), what the heck I think I will bite.[/QUOTE]Don't forget that you can still pm too then end result will probably be $40 after pm & $20 credit(before taking into account the credit you already have)

I got my $20 GC from Mass Effect 3 without any problems so I am seriously debating to use that on this game. I loved the first and second game. I really want to wait til reviews are out though.

[quote name='aznhero913']I'm not falling for this one again...

I still have yet to receive my gift card from Mass Effect 3[/QUOTE]

HAHA. Me too. Im still fighting for my gift card. Have spent about two hours calling, writing customer service and using their forum. Still nothing. Damn you best buy for sucking so much ass. BUYER BEWARE!

[quote name='shurija']I got my $20 GC from Mass Effect 3 without any problems so I am seriously debating to use that on this game. I loved the first and second game. I really want to wait til reviews are out though.[/QUOTE]pre-order now & keep the slip if you change your mind get a refund or $5 applied to another purchase.

I'm glad this was posted because it helped me remember that I still haven't received my ME3 gc. It's certainly a tempting deal since I was planning on getting it anyways, but I want to make sure my whole GCU thing is straightened out and I have my other GC beforehand. If not, then I'll just have to pass.

[quote name='Enuf']pre-order now & keep the slip if you change your mind get a refund or $5 applied to another purchase.
[/quote]
....or I could just do that. Long day.

[quote name='iamsmart']I'm glad this was posted because it helped me remember that I still haven't received my ME3 gc. It's certainly a tempting deal since I was planning on getting it anyways, but I want to make sure my whole GCU thing is straightened out and I have my other GC beforehand. If not, then I'll just have to pass.

....or I could just do that. Long day.[/QUOTE]I'm tryin to see if they upgrade the gamers club can we get more instant deals & more credit for pre-ordering LE/SE/CE's. If there's enuf support the gamers club as we know will change into the hands down best gaming program period & most things will be linked to coupons/codes that work instantly so we know everything is done correct right away.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283

they should offer the same preorder gc deal for darksiders 2/ce. if they do, ill buy it day 1.

[quote name='Enuf']I'm tryin to see if they upgrade the gamers club can we get more instant deals & more credit for pre-ordering LE/SE/CE's. If there's enuf support the gamers club as we know will change into the hands down best gaming program period & most things will be linked to coupons/codes that work instantly so we know everything is done correct right away.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...ver-quot-tier-to-the-Gamers-Club/idi-p/492283[/QUOTE]

[quote name='htz']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=314251&page=23

The $20 gift card offer for Max Payne 3 was just officially unveiled on the website right now. I think there will be more $20 gift cards to come on new releases at Best Buy plus other stuff, cause they have made a new RZ Gamers Club offers section on the website.

Edit: Max Payne 3 Special Edition will only be available for pre-order till April 2. Best Buy will no longer accept pre-orders for the special edition after that date.[/QUOTE]

thank you, I just sent an email. We'll see what comes of it...

havent seen a price adjust opportunity yet, and time is ticking. anyone have any luck? I havent seen any of those 10% off any electronics item phone coupons either..

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']havent seen a price adjust opportunity yet, and time is ticking. anyone have any luck? I havent seen any of those 10% off any electronics item phone coupons either..[/QUOTE]
If you never mentioned that... I would have never remembered those things!

They sure were useful...

sarcasm on the internet? when did this start happening?

but seriously I havent seen the any of these max payne $20 gift card threads so I figured I would put out a friendly reminder that we have nearly 1 week left.

I just want to make sure my math is correct in this. I bought the game on May 18th and I am premiere silver. I will have until July 1st to price match, is that correct?

wish I was premier.... wow. with the way pricing has stuck for this game it looks as though only silvers will get an adjustment.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']wish I was premier.... wow. with the way pricing has stuck for this game it looks as though only silvers will get an adjustment.[/QUOTE]

Well if you picked up late in the week you should have 2 more sale weeks to PM.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Don't silver members get 60 days to PM now?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if the change has happened yet, but even if it did the game was not puchased during that policy, it was during the 45 days.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Don't silver members get 60 days to PM now?[/QUOTE]starts June 18th it'll work for all the fall games though pretty much $40 w/$20 credit across the board. Add in using credit to pay for some & you can have all the fall releases for $150ish or less. It'll workout = or better than the 5 for $100 deal & there's still the @gamer coupons too. We won't see $15 games till 2013 on the fall ones but some of the summer ones will be.

[quote name='kilik64']Any word on the dlc code?[/QUOTE]

Max Payne 3: Local Justice Map Pack - June 2012

So I would assume sometime this month? Not really helpful I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back