Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition(PS3 only)-$19.99 at Target in-store ONLY

I actually found a copy of this at my new fav target goldmine. Won't have the money to pick it up for about a week or so but I suspect it'll still be there.

My local Target sold out of these complete editions long ago. Now they only carry plain vanilla GTA IV. :(

There was one last copy of this for PS3 at my next closest Target for the longest time, but someone musta finally went looking for this version and found it at the bottom of the stack of vanilla copies of GTA IV in the $19.99 and under section.

Awesome deal for anybody who hasnt picked it up yet. I paid $60 for GTA, then the DLC when it came out (and had to get TLAD again when I switched 360's) and it was worth every penny!

[quote name='kube00']I really need to go to target and get this....[/QUOTE]
That's the problem though. By now they're likely sold out of copies of this at store level. Both of my local stores had this in stock for a while clearly marked $19.99 and both are out of stock now. The only $20 GTA title they have in stock now is IV in the GH red box.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's the problem though. By now they're likely sold out of copies of this at store level. Both of my local stores had this in stock for a while clearly marked $19.99 and both are out of stock now. The only $20 GTA title they have in stock now is IV in the GH red box.[/QUOTE]

i might try to pricematch at bestbuy this sunday, LOL it see it as $18 at target official website. THe thing i hate about target is they don't price match their own online site, LOl, it is kinda of silly

[quote name='showtimefolks']got it through amazon when this and rage was 9.99[/QUOTE]

the complete edition for $9.99? sweet deal :applause:

bread's done
Back