WTB all things Gears of War related! *Especially figures*

Crimson92

CAG Veteran
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy or trade for some Gears of War merchandise. At the moment I am most interested in the earlier Gears of War figures. Keep in mind though that I'm interested in just about anything GoW related.

Thanks for reading and shoot me a message if you want to make a deal! ;)

Figures:
*SDCC = San Diego Comic Con* *TRU = Toys R Us*

Regular:
- Series 3
- Series 5
- Series 6
- Delta Squad boxset
- Locust Hive boxset

SDCC:
- Jace
- Lambent Grenadier

TRU:
- Raam
- Kim
- Raam vs Kim 2 pack
- Grenadier
- Locust 2 pack w/ golden hammerburst
- Marcus and Dom 2 pack w/ golden lancer
- Gears 3 Marcus and Drone 2 pack w/ flaming weapons
- *Any others that I forgot*

Variants:
- Gears 3 Anya w/ pink lancer
- Gears 3 Baird w/ gold lancer
- Gears 2 Marcus w/ gold lancer
*Any others that I forgot*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Gears of War 1 and 2 beanies that were given to me from Microsoft. I might be mistaken and have just GOW1 or just GOW2, but I have two beanies and I don't remember which ones they are. One is open, one is still sealed.

I may also have the countdown clock for GOW2, standees and maybe a promo color steelbook (the ones inside the LE's were silver). I'll have to look.

I have the figures from the original 4 pack (Marcus, Cole, Drone, & Sniper) with their weapons. I may also have the original box with the Hammer of Dawn somewhere. PM me an offer if interested. The figures are in good shape and I can provide pics.

[quote name='ZForce915']I'll take "Things the OP will wish he hadn't done" for $400 Alex.

:)[/QUOTE]

Hmm?

Thanks Minus. I actually have the series one boxset with the HoD. Thanks you for the offer though. Much appreciated!

bump

Am going to be editing the 1st post and adding in some gaming/anime related items for trade/sale.

bread's done
Back