Win Lollipop Chainsaw in Game Podunk's MEGA Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

TYLERxDURDEN

CAGiversary!
Hey CAG's! GP has another great contest opportunity!

GamePodunk.com is giving away three copies of the upcoming Lollipop Chainsaw (developed by critically acclaimed creator Suda 51 and Grasshopper Manufacture)! To enter, simply become a registered member and comment in the contest thread here:

http://www.gamepodunk.com/topic/657-the-games-are-everything-but-small-mega-giveaway/

After you've entered, there a number of ways to secure additional entries which are detailed in the contest thread above. The contest will run until June 12 so sign up now and rack up as many entries as possible between now and then!

Feel free to leave comments and questions in the thread below and I will respond to them asap!

Good luck guys and gals!

Good luck to those who enter. I'm still on the fence about the game myself though I'm sure you can't complain about free if you win. ;)

Good luck to those entering!

I should add that not too many have entered so far, so the chances of winning are pretty favorable, especially if you do all the entry methods. :)

[quote name='Crystal Afterlife']Good luck to those who enter. I'm still on the fence about the game myself though I'm sure you can't complain about free if you win. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I usually end up enjoying Suda 51 games, but they never are quite great games.

Still, the price definitely is right.

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']I've registered an account and activated it through e-mail, but I can't access the forum or anything.[/QUOTE]
New accounts need to be validated. It usually takes less than 24 hours. Let me know if you're having any further issues and we'll get them taken care of!

What is your GP name by the way?

I'm PatmanForever51, and as of right now I still cannot post, reply, or even access the forum in which the contest post is listed.

Great site you have there, bro.

[quote name='Jackrabbit$lim']I'm PatmanForever51, and as of right now I still cannot post, reply, or even access the forum in which the contest post is listed.

Great site you have there, bro.[/QUOTE]
That's strange! I will have you validated in the next 24 hours! Sorry for the delay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back