FIFA Street
Assassin's Creed Revelation

$29.99
Just Dance 3
Little Big Planet 2 SE
GT 5 XL Edition
Lego Harry Potter Yr. 5-7

$19.99
Resistance 3 (Argh over paid on HMV clearance)
GTA 4 Complete Edition
Red Dead Redemption
LA Noire

XBOX 360 250GB Kinect Bundle $349.99
XBOX Wireless Controller $39.99
Kinect Star Wars $49.99
Kinect Senor $129.99
MLB 2k12 $59.99

PS3 2 for $50
God of War Origins
Uncharted 1&2
Jak and Daxter
Team ICO Collection

PS3 320 GB Move Bundle $279.99
Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 or P11 $39.99

RCSS
XBOX 360 Wireless Controller standard $29.97
Kinect Senor $119.97
XBOX Wireless N adapter $64.97
XBOX Bluetooth Headset $39.97
XBOX 250GB Kinect Bundle $349.97
Battlefield $29.97
Tiger Woods: PGA Tour 13 $29.97

Walmart

XBOX 360 250GB Kinect Bundle $349
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $39.83

SDM
3DS $149.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit, I bought the LBP2 move bundle for $70 with the intention of selling the move accessories, and I haven't gotten a lick of interest yet. And now it's gonna be on sale.

[quote name='AftComet']GTA 5 Complete Edition?

How long have I been asleep? Lol.[/QUOTE]

What? I edit that line twice already. Third time better do it.

[quote name='retro.elite']What? I edit that line twice already. Third time better do it.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Third time was the charm :applause::)

PS3 Move Bundle for $280? Hmmmm. I've been waiting a long time, but can I actually put Move to use? What quality games even use it? I'd rather they put an UC3 bundle for $199 or something.

Anyone have any input as to whether or not this is worth it?

EDIT: The Bundle doesn't come with the Navigation Controller. BS. Highly displeased Sony would cheap out like this at their highest price point.

Move is not worth it. The only games that require it are those dance, party or fitness games and you're better off getting Kinect. While I agree that having buttons is better than Kinect's hold your arm still for three seconds and I really like the 1:1 movement, it's basically only good for glorified Wii ports. Besides Skyward Sword, how many worthwhile Wii games even use Motion+? Even Nintendo gave up on that, waggle is dead.

[quote name='Mr.']Move is not worth it. The only games that require it are those dance, party or fitness games and you're better off getting Kinect. While I agree that having buttons is better than Kinect's hold your arm still for three seconds and I really like the 1:1 movement, it's basically only good for glorified Wii ports. Besides Skyward Sword, how many worthwhile Wii games even use Motion+? Even Nintendo gave up on that, waggle is dead.[/QUOTE]

some people i know like play Killzone 3 and Resistance 3 with Sharpshooter then normal controller i have yet too try R3 with Move ( don't have sharpshooter or Analog stick for move tho ) but i have platinumed it but still have yet to get too Killzone 3 so i will try it with that but i may not like it .. but then again everyones different just a matter of preference.

[quote name='Mr.']Move is not worth it. The only games that require it are those dance, party or fitness games and you're better off getting Kinect. While I agree that having buttons is better than Kinect's hold your arm still for three seconds and I really like the 1:1 movement, it's basically only good for glorified Wii ports. Besides Skyward Sword, how many worthwhile Wii games even use Motion+? Even Nintendo gave up on that, waggle is dead.[/QUOTE]

I knew this deep down inside. Why couldn't they have a sale on regular PS3s along with this. :booty:

I want Jak + Daxter Collection, wish it was on sale by itself instead of a buy 2.

I've played enough Sports Champions that Move has probably paid for itself, but I've barely used the nav controller at all. Playing first and third person shooters with Move + Nav doesn't feel good to me, I would have been better off not buying the Nav. I find the Sharpshooter is too damn heavy and awkward. The only time I had fun with Nav and Sharpshooter was playing a few hours of Dead Space Extraction, that was pretty cool. I guess what I'm saying is that Move has its uses, and you don't necessarily need the Nav to have a good time with it.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I want Jak + Daxter Collection, wish it was on sale by itself instead of a buy 2.

I've played enough Sports Champions that Move has probably paid for itself, but I've barely used the nav controller at all. Playing first and third person shooters with Move + Nav doesn't feel good to me, I would have been better off not buying the Nav. I find the Sharpshooter is too damn heavy and awkward. The only time I had fun with Nav and Sharpshooter was playing a few hours of Dead Space Extraction, that was pretty cool. I guess what I'm saying is that Move has its uses, and you don't necessarily need the Nav to have a good time with it.[/QUOTE]

Don't you need 2 move controllers for some things? That by itself is $50.

Sweet my wife's been waiting on Resistance 3 drop, I think it's been $30 for the last few weeks at Best Buy, but $20 is wonderful. Happy Easter!

[quote name='AftComet']Don't you need 2 move controllers for some things? That by itself is $50.[/QUOTE]

Only the arrow thing from Move Sports and Fight uses two wands. The nav is just the left side of the DualShock.

[quote name='Mr.']Only the arrow thing from Move Sports and Fight uses two wands. The nav is just the left side of the DualShock.[/QUOTE]

Sports Champions Volleyball also uses 2 wands. And do you mean the swordfighting in Sports Champions, or The Fight: Lights Out? They both use 2 controllers all the same. Other dual-wand games include The Shoot and Kung-Fu Rider (multiplayer mode).

The Nav works great with Killzone 3, I find it helps a bit. The controls in that game are good once you tweak them a bit. What I do not find useful is the Sharpshooter accessory itself. I don't like the positioning of the Nav grip, to me it feels like it should be on the back of the gun, not the front. I wish I had tried out a few of the competing brands of guns, to see which is most comfortable to use.

[quote name='PapaLau']Sweet my wife's been waiting on Resistance 3 drop, I think it's been $30 for the last few weeks at Best Buy, but $20 is wonderful. Happy Easter![/QUOTE]
it was $16 during HMV's games clearance sale last month...

FutureShop
Gearfest - Save up to 30% on Select XBOX accessories
Xbox wireless controller - $39.99
Quick Charge Kit - $29.99
Chatpad - $19.99
Bluetooth headset - $49.99
Wireless Speed Wheel - $59.99
Lego Star Wars 3 320GB drive - $119.99
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Star Wars - $149.99
250GB XBox 360 Kinect bundle - $349.99
Prince of Persia Xbox - $9.99

PS3 160GB with Resistance 3 - $249.99
2 for $49.99 games (Resistance 1&2 bundle, GOW origins, Jak&Daxter collection, ICO/SotC collection shown)
GT5 XL Edition - $29.99
UC3 - $39.99
PSVita with bonus case - $249.99

[quote name='foxmcloud']God of War Origins+Jak and Daxter look like a good deal to me...[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I picked them up today along with Resistance. Glad i waited for all 3 of these.
Thanks OP.

I went to futureshop downtown vancouver to try and pm battlefield 3 but they refused so I went to staples and managed to pm the limited edition lol.

I was checking on BestBuy.ca and the 2 for 50$ (PS3 deal) doesnt seem to appear anywhere

I wanted to pick up God of War Origins & Jak Trilogy

It's in the middle of the page in the playstation 3 section. CTRL+F (2 Dual Packs $50)
All you need to do is add the games to your cart and it will automatically calculate the final price.
Future Shop is also having the same sale (except Uncharted 1&2) if your having trouble filling the order.

Aw man, please let Jak/Daxter and Ico Collection 2 for 50 carry over into next week, I JUST saw this now. :(

I just saw that. So is a lot of other stuff from the 6-12 flyer (Skyrim, Street Fighter x Tekken, etc)

bread's done
Back