Persona 3 FES out on PSN

[quote name='Fell Open Ian']I've never played 3 or 4: Everyone tell me how awesome 3 FES is.[/QUOTE]

Persona 3 is awesome. Course, it is also a time sink. I currently have about 120 hours in it. I just need to do the little bit more to finish.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Persona 3 is awesome. Course, it is also a time sink. I currently have about 120 hours in it. I just need to do the little bit more to finish.[/QUOTE]

Sounds about right! My game was around 125 hours and took me 4 years of off and on playing to finally beat it, but it was worth the time! :D

Haven't played 3 yet but 4 was amazing although I only played through half of it b/c my ps3 got ylod. Persona 4 beat out all the other jrpgs I've played including any game from the Final Fantasy series. Persona 4 had a hell of a story.

PS2 Classic huh?! I have this in my backlog still. I hope Persona 4 makes it on there since that's the PS2 game I can't seem to find for less than $40 used.

I've been wanting to play this, I was wondering how this would look on an hd tv? Is it in widescreen? Progressive scan? Or would I be better off playing it on an sd tv?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I've been wanting to play this, I was wondering how this would look on an hd tv? Is it in widescreen? Progressive scan? Or would I be better off playing it on an sd tv?[/QUOTE]

I've been playing it on my PS2 on an HD set, and I think it looks fine.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']PS2 Classic huh?! I have this in my backlog still. I hope Persona 4 makes it on there since that's the PS2 game I can't seem to find for less than $40 used.[/QUOTE]

I just bought it used for $24 shipped from a fellow CAG. I have P3 FES on the way too for $21 shipped. I found some other sellers in the course of my hunt on other websites, if you want I can link you just PM me.

I should play this game. I got the japanese dub for ps2 and it was very different. Never really played games where I had to go to school and answer questions and stuff. Bro in law seemed to be really into it though.

I loved P3: FES. I finished the game with ~80 hours put into it. I really found the school and social link aspect to be unique experience in a game. I really liked the dungeons, fusing new personas, and the story.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']PS2 Classic huh?! I have this in my backlog still. I hope Persona 4 makes it on there since that's the PS2 game I can't seem to find for less than $40 used.[/QUOTE]

I have a sealed copy of Persona 4 for much cheaper for that. PM me if interested.

I didn't care for it. Persona 2 I enjoyed, but alot of Persona 3 features roadblocks and on-rails game play.

bread's done
Back