Uncharted & God Of War Controller Bundle Packs $29.98 @ Target YMMV

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Like any clearance sale at Target YMMV.

Uncharted Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98. They had been $41.98 but i just picked up two for 50% off. I know there is a Target Thread but thought this was a really good deal.

They also had the God Of War Controller Bundle Packs for $29.98.

Ended up returning one Uncharted and getting one of each.

:hot: I hope my target is clearing them out, will check it out tomorrow(Went on Sunday and they had at least 10 of the Uncharted ones).

so basically every deal now will get its own thread and the target clearance thread is obsolete?
I don't care how good you think it is, use the damn thread made for these deals!!!

What?!! i just posted in the Target Clearance about buying the bundle if it drops again from $41.98. hehe! I might try and swing by my local Target after work then! Thanks OP!

[quote name='coopscohen']207 00 0122 GOW
207 00 0123 Uncharted[/QUOTE]

Also where do you go again to plug these numbers in? thanks in advance

awesome. thanks for those numbers!

online you can just plug them in the search at the top of the home page and check store inventory

when you get to the store you can plug them into a price scanner and it will tell you:

1. where it's located
2. if there's any inventory in the stockroom (if you can't find it on the floor)

The problem with this won't be finding them, but moreso finding them at the price in the thread title.

[quote name='MikeE021286']Mega-threads are ridiculous. More people will get the noteworthy deals this way.[/QUOTE]

Mega Threads suck. I agree, this deserves it's own thread.

[quote name='proKoyeon']my target blows, ive been like 0 for 20 for every target deal posted...wont even try for this one[/QUOTE]

Same here - I was just in there Wednesday to pick up Ratchet and Clank All 4 One and they only had 1 GOW bundle left - and it was still $60.

For you Northern Californians, the Walnut Creek, CA had about 10 UC and 2 GOW bundles. This is the store where I picked up mine from.

[quote name='akir']so basically every deal now will get its own thread and the target clearance thread is obsolete?
I don't care how good you think it is, use the damn thread made for these deals!!![/QUOTE]
:applause::applause:x infinity

If people could take just 10 minutes out of their oh so busy days they could keep up with the mega threads with no problem whatsoever, since the clearance lists are usually right in the OP or the last page or two of posts.

But people will claim every excuse under the sun as to why they can't keep up with this or that mega thread. The best responses are the ones who only want strictly deal related posts and no idle chit chat about how good/bad a deal something is or how good/bad a game on clearance is.

Checked my target today, and found them for $41.98, still a good price for the uncharted bundle so I bought one.

my local target (middletown,NY) still has about 6 of the uncharted bundles but theyre still ringing up at 41.98. hopefully they drop soon. targets usually update clearance on mondays right?

[quote name='htz']Checked my target today, and found them for $41.98, still a good price for the uncharted bundle so I bought one.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='masterchief2291']my local target (middletown,NY) still has about 6 of the uncharted bundles but theyre still ringing up at 41.98. hopefully they drop soon. targets usually update clearance on mondays right?[/QUOTE]

Correct. It should be $30 this Monday.

To the OP thank you for posting a separate thread. I get tired of scrolling through mega threads.. target..best buy..gamestop..TRU.. If its a deal its a deal to all of the whiners about him making his own thread.. why waste more time complaining about it if its too much time to take and read this?

went to target today. Uncharted controller bundle still rings up $41.98. stock went down abit from last monday when i first saw them. hopefully by this coming monday the price goes down to what the OP mentioned.

Found some nearby haha 30 miles away.. car drinks premium and avg 19 mpg would cost $11 round trip + $29 = $40 blah I'll have to pass on this one

[quote name='akir']so basically every deal now will get its own thread and the target clearance thread is obsolete?
I don't care how good you think it is, use the damn thread made for these deals!!![/QUOTE]

Boo hoo......use the Target thread......this site just isn't what it used to be when I joined in 2003. It should be called Cheap Ass Whiners!!!!

Went to my local target today, and there were plenty of God of War Origins Bundles (must have been at least 6). They all had a clearance sticker on them for $41.98

I personally decided to pass, but I'm curious how the OP got it for that price!

Just got an Uncharted bundle (mislabeled at $41.98, actually $29.98) at OP's Walnut Creek store, might have been the last one besides a "reserved" one. I didn't think to check backroom inventory, although in hindsight there is no way 10 boxes would have fit inside the locked display where I found it. Did I look in the wrong spot? I kind of panicked because a bunch of employees were gathered around the case pointing at it, so I barged in in a hurry.

Also, I feel like an idiot for buying the Uncharted Dual Pack for $20 just a few weeks ago.

[quote name='TooPoor']I hate this YMMV nature, bunch at my local target. Drop, damn you![/QUOTE]

I agree. Like the guy who found Dark Souls for $5.98 clearance! That's just insane! That's a hell of a steal! I'll check Monday as well. If I find them, I'll sell off the games since I already have them. Thanks again OP.

[quote name='snatcher33']Boo hoo......use the Target thread......this site just isn't what it used to be when I joined in 2003. It should be called Cheap Ass Whiners!!!![/QUOTE]
Same here. It's nothing like I remember it being when I joined in 2005.:cry:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:applause::applause:x infinity

If people could take just 10 minutes out of their oh so busy days they could keep up with the mega threads with no problem whatsoever, since the clearance lists are usually right in the OP or the last page or two of posts.

But people will claim every excuse under the sun as to why they can't keep up with this or that mega thread. The best responses are the ones who only want strictly deal related posts and no idle chit chat about how good/bad a deal something is or how good/bad a game on clearance is.[/QUOTE]

While I can fully agree with this statement, I believe some like Tiger Woods or Resident Evil deserve their own thread. A prime example of this is the $10 Saints Row 3, AC Brotherhood and whatever else was dropped to 10. Sure it should have gone in that thread, but how many people actively look at the tru thread or go there? Thus I can see some, but not all deals getting threads.

[quote name='admiralvic']While I can fully agree with this statement, I believe some like Tiger Woods or Resident Evil deserve their own thread. A prime example of this is the $10 Saints Row 3, AC Brotherhood and whatever else was dropped to 10. Sure it should have gone in that thread, but how many people actively look at the tru thread or go there? Thus I can see some, but not all deals getting threads.[/QUOTE]
I think to be honest the only reason I like when deals that normally would go in the mega threads are kept in the mega threads is that then it doesn't get highlighted to the whole community and I end up having to scramble to get to the stores before my local competition grab them all up.

I also believe that my local competition includes a local store owner who I've seen at a ton of the B2G1 and other sales. So I'd rather not compete with him if I don't have to.

Not to mention when an insane deal has happened before there's a better chance of it being copy/pasted to SlickDeals if it's highlighted and not part of a mega thread.

I have no chance at all. There are hording employees at my local target. For everything. Last time I went one employee took 40 backpacks and stuffed them into her cart in front of shoppers because they were $3.98

Ugh. lol. The gaming guys are even worse. I haven't seen any good clearance gaming items in a while.

[quote name='masterchief2291']my local target (middletown,NY) still has about 6 of the uncharted bundles but theyre still ringing up at 41.98. hopefully they drop soon. targets usually update clearance on mondays right?[/QUOTE]

Wow a local CAG! Thanks for saving me the trip to look lol

[quote name='Romeo']Correct. It should be $30 this Monday.[/QUOTE]

are you 100% sure. have you monitored target clearance practices for a while? are you absolutely sure on monday it will be 30? thanks

Predicament here: I bought several of the Uncharted packs last week for $41. If I take these back to Target on Monday will they adjust the price for me?

Is the DCPI right? I checked the Uncharted DCPI and it shows none in stock at any of the target near me, but it's not true. There are about 30 in one and 12 in another. Weird.

Looks like there isn't any God of War nearby but there might be one at a Target 20 minutes away. I may or may not check it out on Monday. I might pop in Target tonight for the Uncharted and see if it rings up $30 tonight cause I might be PM MW3.

only one Target in my area even has any of these left and it is WAY out of my way.

So, today after work I went there and found that they only have one left.

I plugged the digits into their scanner and found out it's still full price.

Ugh - waste of a trip and it's too far out of my way to keep going to back to see if they have CLX'd it yet.

bread's done
Back