Lord Of The Rings War In The North Collectors Edition @ Gamestop for $39.99

YMMV. I found a PS3 one sealed at my local Gamestop for $39.99. Apparently they won't be having access Collector Edition of games anymore unless you preorder them and put $25.00 down. This is from what a store manager told me.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I got one for the 360 today. Nice CE. Looking forward to playing the game. Gonna hang the map and arrows over my TV :)[/QUOTE]

hit me up if u wanna play online co/op

When this first came out it was like $140-150 bucks and not alot of places carried them. I think $40 plus tax is fair enough, it's a $100 bucks savings. If Gamestop has them in stock at the stores more than likely it's someones canceled preorder or they just never picked it up. You could easily do the store lookup on the website, but I recommend calling them first.

My local BB has 2 of them,I'm tempted to have them PM gamestop and use my 30$ gift certificate then pay the difference but Idk if its worth it or not

what are the dlc that come with this specifically?

amazon's site says avatar and items and gamestop says:
Ranger of the North Avatar for Xbox Live - includes the Ranger armor set, helmet, quiver and bow

i'm convinced all of these are just items for your avatar instead of in game items.

[quote name='frpilot']what are the dlc that come with this specifically?

amazon's site says avatar and items and gamestop says:
Ranger of the North Avatar for Xbox Live - includes the Ranger armor set, helmet, quiver and bow

i'm convinced all of these are just items for your avatar instead of in game items.[/QUOTE]

It does come with a quiver and some bows and I think a golden looking coin

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']It does come with a quiver and some bows and I think a golden looking coin[/QUOTE]

He was referring to DLC tokens included, not physical items. Plus I think you mean a quiver and some arrows, bows are what shoot arrows. And it doesn't actually come with arrows. Those are the...not sure the proper term, but the two arrows make up the top and bottom of the map and the map rolls up onto them. Kind of like a scroll would.

Picked this up a while back on Amazon for $50 for ps3. CE is pretty cool if you're a LotR fan, and the game is actually pretty good(not AAA rpg material, but solid all the way around). I finally just started it this weekend, about 4 hours in and I'm pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='technicalstylez']hit me up if u wanna play online co/op[/QUOTE]

I actually don't have XBOX Live. Could've picked it up for the PS3 but I'd rather have achievements than trophies.

bread's done
Back